POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

It is a long shot, but has anyone seen a New Era with the old University of Illinois logo? New or old stock, it doesn't really matter.

For reference, here is the logo:
Ill_2495.gif

It reminds me of alot of the stuff brands have been biting lately but it just seems more classic and familiar to me.
"To my peeps who rep more D than 12 Eminems"

Does anyone have pictures of the new Peg update?

If not, can anyone describe what they got in?

Thanks.
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!
LOOK OUT FOR LONEY. KEEP AN EYE ON KEMP. MIND THIS DUDE MARTIN.​

my newest pickups

I HAVE THESE AF1 4 SALE
PIXIES SZ 11
PATENT LEBRONS SZ 11
DS MAPLES SZ 12

i need a white gold fitted to match my white/gold af1's

7 7/8... any help?
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

good @#%$ seymore, i been lookin for the name of that track for the longest and :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM DARK KNIGHT
Some men, just want to watch the world burn.​

Didn't get to go to Pegasus but hit up a few mom & pops in BK & CapCity which was good enough for me.

535jcbb.jpg

Finally got a fitted for the Gucci's
5ys3us8.jpg
:tongue:
tongue.gif
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

^^^^^^^^ i got that flames hat in the mail today. UPS smooshed the box all up and the hat a lillte bit. i think it will be fine though.

icopjordans23,

link dont work you posted... just shows photobucket homepage

nice raptors joint ben
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Good shh BFA.
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Some custom fitted that was done a while ago for CEO for some rich yung gear i just happened to run up on this joint

Back
Top Bottom