POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

very good job on the LA fitted CC :pimp:
pimp.gif
nothing beats a different team colorway with a grey underbrim. you guys should do another one in yankees colors, everything dark navy (side new era logo, vent holes, top button) with a white LA logo and mlb logo with red on the right side of the batter and of course the grey underbrim .it would pretty much look just like a pre-07 yankees authentic except with dodgers logo and a black sweatband. those crappy lids twisted series joints dont cut it. i know hall of fame made one but i didnt even get a chance to see it on the shelf there and that was pretty much the only hat i would ever buy there :smh:
smh.gif

since this is like an CC tech support, i haven't received an confirmation e-mail, should i be worried?
tEaM pLaTaNo​
SOLE*PLATANO*BRUGAL​

^ not really, if ur feelin worried give us a call

A lot of times we have issues with emails bouncin back and stuff not goin thru, we apologize, we do ask is that you make sure to type an active and correct email adderress and check ur junk mail, thank you

Oh, and usc LA is mines :smokin
smokin.gif

(Go trojans :smokin
smokin.gif
and dodgers :frown:
frown.gif
)

^^They are, just for the Barkley's.
Im really hatin CC right now, esp wit the condition my pockets are in.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Does the store Hall of Fame have a site you can see what they have in stock and in store?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Just copped the gym class hero fitteds off neweracap.com for $30
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
since this is like an CC tech support, i haven't received an confirmation e-mail, should i be worried?

Quote:
Still waiting for my Aqua Blue Jays from CC since last week... Hmph.
Mr_Burns.png
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

but i am tempted in that grey/purple SF and blk/red/grn expos

hmmmm........... o' the agony of bad blood

send it to me C.O.D and i will be a customer again and take sig down

* i have the goons on deck ready for me to send them the sig and start team ANTi CC *

do as i say and no1 will get hurt.... :evil:
devil.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

Quote:
i just ordered it thinkin it was freakin blk/teal, NOT brown...

Ouch.. gotta read the description. Damn, you couldn't tell? Still a nice fitted, but sounds like an honest mistake. Hope that gets taken care of. Btw, I do believe am87 said that the black one would be coming out later.. a couple months? Not too sure..
All of my posts are of emoticons.

yo that SF one is tempting, kinda wish you didn't do two tones for the SF though
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

grey/ red sox new era:

281754121.jpg
TEAMKEVINGARNETTLEVELL72@YAHOO.COMFOR SALE: BRAND NEW AIR JORDAN LASER RETRO IV HAT ONLY. SIZE: S/M

haha no mentions of the grape fitted? everybodies sick of that colorway already.
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

the sharks is brown.. and the black/teal one will come out later. i'll cancel your order as soon as i get to work. for all of you who PM'd me.. i've reached my limit.

IF YALL GOT ANY PROBLEMS CALL THE STORE @ 201-453-8485. It's easier to call so you can talk to me.

Back
Top Bottom