POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Damn, I ALWAYS loved blue leather fitteds.

I think I'd have to get a 5/8 my true size in those. But anyway, what's the "going rate" on those hats?

took about an hour + to get in and about $2.50 in change but line died down around 1 and still had a couple left in the other snakeskin colorways.

quality wise.. pretty good, kinda thick but probably not real skin material since it's soft as hell, dude even told me it probably wasn't
ThunderChunk69 wrote:

Damn, I ALWAYS loved blue leather fitteds.

I think I'd have to get a 5/8 my true size in those. But anyway, what's the "going rate" on those hats?

$50 each. and it's actually navy, just seems blue cause of the flash.
one of the things i like about the hat..
74e358ede5f652b9057c5fa8fd3d23baac6bce8.JPG

btw, if i helped piqued someone's interest with the hats i posted above, don't mention it.

all i ask if aid in my search for the SUPREME cap (Knowledge Reigns)

size 7 3/8 or 7 1/2

9ea5_1.JPG

released circa 2005-2006, let me know

thanks

huf-59fifty-snakescroc.jpg

i need yall dude's who mess with HUF heavy in here to help me find the cranberry hat...im ready with the doe and everything ..been calling in all day andthey aint picking up

moz-screenshot.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
fitteds.jpg
sfc5zk.jpg

just wanted to share this i found this spot which has only pin wheel fitteds, there was 3 that caught my eye the jazz, bulls, and the hornets

sorry for the bad pic from my boys sidekick

Its a white cardboard box?

you serious? am I gonna start flipping cardboard boxes on ebay?
yeah, they basically paid for the name..lol, i didn't get much like $10.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

^ freaking ill. the jersey movement should have never died because some rapper.

i feel ya, i never stopped wearing mines but took a very, very, very long break from rocking mines, lol i sold most of my authentics. i got some left that areway too big for me. size 60, those are in the miscellanous selling forums if anyone looking for some in that size. i only kept these. I had to rep my state NewJersey. my favorite jersey is that Petrovic , and my bill Walton allstar throwback is hurting them with my phillies fitted, they both got the same looking bluestars in them. my julius irving i copped for $80 a few years back at Marshalls, out of all places..lol. this is when throwbacks were popping too. my first one.my Jefferson Nets jersey was so dope with my Olympic Jordan 7's.., I used to have a Phillies St. Patty's day ballball throwback, so mad i sold ittho...but yeah, sorry if im off topic. http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1462.jpg
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1466.jpg

I'm not at all one to say men should 't wear certain colors, but I can never see myself rocking a neon pink hat. Hypocrital since I own a pair of NewBalances with that same color suede, but I personally would just feel silly doing it.

I'm digging that Expos though, the rest are just way too bright for my tastes. But I know how some dudes are going hard with all those neon colors now, soI can see how there is a demand for matching fitteds. Plus, take my opinion for what it is worth, I typically stay in nothing but black/grey. Purple is aboutas outlandish as I can go.

man..i ordered that cardinals from ecap and my order never went through...I'll try again tomorrow..but i thought it was good cuz they called the celly andeverything

That yellow Expos is serios.

There was a spot that had a bunch of custom-colored Ravens hats years ago...I remember a navy hat with a red logo and a navy hat with a carolina bluelogo...those have since long been sold and that spot now just has a bunch of custom-colored Yankee hats. I don't hate the Yankees but I hate the lack ofselection now.
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

just started collecting.

i work at lids so i like getting the mlb authentics for $20.15 instead of getting customs for $40.00 shipped via CC haha
pimp.gif

2223556775_a078f886be_o.jpg

2224346520_ceac68cf52_o.jpg

nah, dust kills hats, especially white hats.
better to have them enclosed, in a drawer, box, or something.

hopefully someone comes thru with those Huf leathers in 5/8s....

nah, dust kills hats, especially white hats.
better to have them enclosed, in a drawer, box, or something.

hopefully someone comes thru with those Huf leathers in 5/8s....

isn't that what the cap brush is for?

some people here have 50+ hats.
some don't have a brush just for caps (even though I'd recommend it).
putting them in boxes with some kind of order would be easier in those cases.

and light also turns white hats yellow.

yo TC get at me about those huf hats might be making a trip tomorrow. though the navy one might be out since my dude that works there told me the gators weremore limited than the snakeskins

some people here have 50+ hats.
some don't have a brush just for caps (even though I'd recommend it).
putting them in boxes with some kind of order would be easier in those cases.

and light also turns white hats yellow.

yeah i feel you. i know what you mean.

Back
Top Bottom