POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Any ideas on where I could find a fitted to match?

1) Nice 'Shrooms
pimp.gif

2) You can cop a navy fitted to match it (the swoosh is navy), search Hatland or Lids

woww...vintage raptors newera (with the basketbal on the back)....first time I wear it the button pops off on the top.... smh.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

woww...vintage raptors newera (with the basketbal on the back)....first time I wear it the button pops off on the top.... smh.
lol. what size you wear? i got a 7 1/8 in my closet brand new.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Any ideas on where I could find a fitted to match?

1) Nice 'Shrooms
pimp.gif

2) You can cop a navy fitted to match it (the swoosh is navy), search Hatland or Lids
Not mine but I do got some in the mail
wink.gif

iv asked u guys at cc if yall got anything to match these but yall dont so can yall make something to match these thanks in adv.

HUF snakeskins are nice.

its raining over here in the bay..don't know if i wanna make the trip out to get it. they are crazy nice tho

the new hufs coming out looks decent but i'm sure the price for those is gonna be $60+ so might not even bother with em. might just go over there tomorrowto get my size in the houndstooths but i know damn well there's gonna be a line even if it's raining outside.

as for the stickers i keep em but on the underbill, i hate it how when the sticker peels off and there's a big discoloration on the bill.

and my size 7 3/4 of the brown houndstooth on the other page is still for sale

Some Boston Red Sox hats in those custom colors look nice (like that light grey and red one Iverson wore during that "WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE,MAN!" press conference a few years back) but I can't wear anything Red Sox (lol Yankee fan)

smh.gif
at me owning a Celtics new era (I bought it way before people started bandwagoning the team this yr) and a Lowell Spinners new era (Red Sox farm team)

Back
Top Bottom