POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Originally Posted by nkwu11

woww...vintage raptors newera (with the basketbal on the back)....first time I wear it the button pops off on the top.... smh.
lol. what size you wear? i got a 7 1/8 in my closet brand new.

lol, i'm 1/2.. 5/8 would be a better suit though thanks anyways. and the those Hufs are SERIOUS

to the dude with the popped off button, u could fix that easily, I work at hatclub and there's this little button repair kit, jus a thumb tack/whatevercolor button type thing

im having a problem ordering off of ecapcity..everytime im about to checkout...its says $0 in product price

Man I remeber a couple years I bought a dodgers fitted at lids, and the top came off, I was like
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
so I go back and I'm like yo what's good with urhats? Can I exchange/replace this? Homey goes no
indifferent.gif
( mind u it fell off me walkin out the store )

@!+# lids/all that

Originally Posted by air max 87

Man I remeber a couple years I bought a dodgers fitted at lids, and the top came off, I was like
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
so I go back and I'm like yo what's good with ur hats? Can I exchange/replace this? Homey goes no
indifferent.gif
( mind u it fell off me walkin out the store )

@!+# lids/all that

laugh.gif
There the best for the MLB basics

Originally Posted by cquan05

^Is that Ty Keck's wife in your avy? I was just watching "Moment Of Truth" tonight........she's
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yes sir it is! hahah i got tired of my jeri lee avy so i decided to change it up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by jefffort5

im having a problem ordering off of ecapcity..everytime im about to checkout...its says $0 in product price

devil.gif
get me some 3/4
devil.gif

laugh.gif
i fixed it now..i had to order on explorer and not mozilla

damn restock on the BULLY fitted. but i can only afford one hat right now and i dont know if Kartoon2005 copped me the kings fitted from peg or not. save me a 7/8 or 8
edit: no need to save me one anymore. i just put in my order for an 8.

I really dont rock any bulls fitteds however when I go back to NYC I might have to stop at cap city to get me that Bulls fitted and might cop the pack justbecause of it .. do you have anything else for them X?

LMAO .. just checked out the competiton .. they also have a cool fitted that I think is fire .. however I couldnt help but to notice ... LMAO .. So its "ILOVE MY LIFE" now? LMAO and FIEND is that something ya did CAPCITY or are they also bitting from that? lmao .. wow

F/S
All size 7 3/8 besides the argyle sf its a 1/8
hit up my inbox with some offers but nothin too low unless you want a few
2qtwt5c.jpg

2afg1v9.jpg

5afkpg.jpg

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

Originally Posted by sole lovely

just started collecting.

i work at lids so i like getting the mlb authentics for $20.15 instead of getting customs for $40.00 shipped via CC haha
pimp.gif

2223556775_a078f886be_o.jpg

2224346520_ceac68cf52_o.jpg

you work at Lids too?/..which one?..im a manager in one of the Jersey stores. that discount is banging tho. since i been there, the fitted game been a lil crazy. but i can't do all that MLD stuff. i only rock New Era and it seems we can only get baseball stuff in my store. i need different logos. this what i picked up today, some Minor League fitteds and a LA alternative from the older ones. 2 for $15 deal round my way
http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/mercy151/?action=view&current=000_1467.jpg

yeah man i work at dulles town center in va. what's MLD? and yeah the only decent fitteds we get are baseball. i wish we got more alternates
oh ok, im in Jersey Gardens, NJ....i just re-read what i typed...i meant to say MLB....lol,,,too much Henny..

bully re up. i really really need a suns and that pinstripe orlando magic CC had. why did i not cop in da summer smh.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

yes you get a comfirmation email

check your spam email folder because that's where i saw all my CC emails
good looks. i never check my spam mail folder.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, they ended up canceling my order.
mad.gif
CC got to updatetheir Crooks and Castles fitteds and show that the Green/Red joint is sold out.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Thanks!

Unfortunately, they ended up canceling my order.
mad.gif
CC got to update their Crooks and Castles fitteds and show that the Green/Red joint is sold out.

info@ecapcity.com
its an everyday thing here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom