Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Not really feeling the SB46 NYG hat. I thought it was gonna be an on field fitted with the patch. The red trim bothers me. I'll have to check it out in person and decide.

That superbowl 46 fitted is fire, and it's grey brim :pimp: Must cop soon
Does anyone besides Ecapcity have it?

Last edited:
where you guys see the SB hat? :nerd:

http://www.ecapcity.com/new-york-giants-new-era-fitted-hats-superbowl-46-champions.html

^ But, is there anybody on that squad worth repping if you aren't from H-town?

...Jose Altuve?

I guess you could try to get a blank and customize.

Maybe customize a blank into a Clemens or Pettitte? :lol:

But yeah, no reason I'd acquire the rust red/locomotive engineer jersey—not even for free!

Here's an exclusive Champs fitted that came out the same day as the Marino's. I didn't buy my Speed Turfs through them so I just found out this hat today and needless to say I copped it with the quickness. Goes dead on! :nthat:

8031923923_7dfe7f7335.jpg
8031921446_907eb2017e.jpg

New Era's site is having 25% off. FLASH25 is the code.

Good looking.

Too bad their website is colossal quagmire. The Navigation system. The form over function design. Their insistence that their consumer base know their 97 different "collections... Seriously, the pain of using their site is enough to keep me from ordering from it. Plus, I hate that they put their damn logo on the sides of their Cooperstown collection joints.

Good looking.
Too bad their website is colossal quagmire. The Navigation system. The form over function design. Their insistence that their consumer base know their 97 different "collections... Seriously, the pain of using their site is enough to keep me from ordering from it. Plus, I hate that they put their damn logo on the sides of their Cooperstown collection joints.

QFT. Don't know if anyone's noticed but the NE site is basically Lids' site now. All the same corny Lids styles and corresponding inventory is on the NE site. They even use the same stock photos from Lids' site. :smh:

are those satin bills? the red ones kinda have a sheen to them.

haven't seen this version in the thread yet.

Good looking.

QFT. Don't know if anyone's noticed but the NE site is basically Lids' site now. All the same corny Lids styles and corresponding inventory is on the NE site. They even use the same stock photos from Lids' site. :smh:

looks like they are also getting away from stocking 7/8ths joints, just like lids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom