Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Has anybody ever taken a patch off? It appears to be glued on. Do you guys think it’ll be damaged or could it be cleaned up?

I saw a 2016 Cubs in-store the other day and half of the patch had already lifted off the hat on it's own.

Maybe a blowdryer might do the trick?

Has anybody ever taken a patch off? It appears to be glued on. Do you guys think it’ll be damaged or could it be cleaned up?
Heat and a tad more of moisture. They most definitely come off. The rubberized ones come off with ease if it’s already peeling a tad. Try to crack a corner and once that happens, the air will start to dry the glue out.

just a heads up on Rakuten. I mentioned using them with Macy’s for new eras. I guess in late May, all ‘lids’ items were added to the exclusion list. I missed this memo as I thought I was getting 10% back. I even got a email saying $7.50 was added. They initially said it would take a month to get money back. So I waited until yesterday for a 7/11 order. Long story short, I opened a claim and they honored the 10%. I told them a lids exclusion is vague since It’s barely visible if you merely search new era hat on Macy’s search interface. Plus I hadan order from January and before that went through fine.
Apologies if I led anyone astray

snagged one yesterday. i need the all green version next with the yellow A.
I’m almost certain you’ve already seen but just in case
B5647B1A-BF90-425A-B91F-925EAD870C24.jpeg

Do these custom hat shops have diff in store stock than online? Like if you see a new hat on hatclub's site that shows as sold out, is it possible it's in stock in store or is it just one inventory ?

Do these custom hat shops have diff in store stock than online? Like if you see a new hat on hatclub's site that shows as sold out, is it possible it's in stock in store or is it just one inventory ?
I’d say yes simply because they want instore foot traffic

Back
Top Bottom