Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Lol colors not matching up perfect, lol I’m gone force it today. Cotton candy HC release

Attachments

• C7D55967-6A25-46CE-B61F-FB4A61414E76.jpeg
    C7D55967-6A25-46CE-B61F-FB4A61414E76.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 7
  • C98AE76C-C2E4-4509-9856-3CF5BE100CBA.jpeg
    C98AE76C-C2E4-4509-9856-3CF5BE100CBA.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 41008E43-8511-4C56-B97F-E22BB03E0C1E.jpeg
    41008E43-8511-4C56-B97F-E22BB03E0C1E.jpeg
    392.4 KB · Views: 125
  • FDDAE53C-905C-44A9-9947-2E657E49FA95.jpeg
    FDDAE53C-905C-44A9-9947-2E657E49FA95.jpeg
    349 KB · Views: 165
Fear of god Restock on undefeated

Cancellations rolling in on these like wild fire.

Does anyone here use a hat stretcher on wool fitteds?
Never but My knee works great. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I went the knee route for a long time, but I asked for a Hat Jack as my Secret Santa gift. Gonna give my aging knees a rest and see how the Hat Jack does when it gets here.

Does anyone here use a hat stretcher on wool fitteds?
Every single day.
Key is to dampen the exterior of the cap where the sweatband sits. Stretch it until you hear the stitching start to pop, then wet it again, and give it another crank. Sometimes you'll have to keep it in the stretcher for many days, or repeat this process 3-4 times. I found it ideal it wear it after that initial stretching. It should dry on your head to that perfect size.

What's the deal with HCs ladies night collection? Only one smaller size? I thought this was geared for them and their smaller heads?

I thought this was geared for them and their smaller heads?

I don't know why, but I chuckled at 'and their the smaller heads.' :lol:

^ Do you find that after stretching, it's permanent or do you have to stretch it again after a period of time?

I don't know why, but I chuckled at 'and their the smaller heads.' :lol:

^ Do you find that after stretching, it's permanent or do you have to stretch it again after a period of time?
I had to look it up. Their average head size is only two sizes smaller than ours. So a women's only size run would've been 6 5/8 to 7 5/8, so half of a kids run mixed with their regular run. I was expecting a full kids run. Not sure what I was thinking.

I'd say the stretching goes down a bit over time. The best solution is stretching and wearing at that moment. I've seen a loss over time on 80% of them. It's no big deal to restretch it

Now there's one I way over stretched and it wasn't wearable for a month. But it shrunk down to be just right.

A quick hat Jack crank isn't out of the realm if shrunk just a bit. Don't over think it.

Wow. 4ucaps with some originality. They have a soda/drink collection

Az iced tea
Dr pepper
Canada dry
Sprite
Welch's grape soda
Sunkist
Pepsi

Some are on sale for $50 (vs regular retail of $60), while others are $45. Logos on caps match up with the product, I must say.

Biggest shockingly weird drop of the new year thus far

^ That is one WILD looking stretch but I'm sure it's normal.

Thanks wallyhopp, gonna give it a whirl whenever it gets here.

And I like that 4U drop. Pretty creative I must say.

^ That is one WILD looking stretch but I'm sure it's normal.

Thanks wallyhopp, gonna give it a whirl whenever it gets here.

And I like that 4U drop. Pretty creative I must say.
That's actually quite normal on some that need a true 2 size boost. It ends up less oval over your head. I need about 7 plus inches between each piece of wood. That's your true stretch measurement btw.

Every single day.
Key is to dampen the exterior of the cap where the sweatband sits. Stretch it until you hear the stitching start to pop, then wet it again, and give it another crank. Sometimes you'll have to keep it in the stretcher for many days, or repeat this process 3-4 times. I found it ideal it wear it after that initial stretching. It should dry on your head to that perfect size.

What's the deal with HCs ladies night collection? Only one smaller size? I thought this was geared for them and their smaller heads?

Just popped mine in. Will report back.

4D615694-F49E-4079-876F-9025C05C77A8.jpeg

Appreciate yall fellas! Thinking of grabbing one, but never used one before.

Tl;Dr Don't be alarmed by the shape. They will shrink. It's worth a try.

Wool can shrink 2-3 sizes and can also be rejuvenated. The crown can also shrink, so some crowns actually appear low crown. so that's my biggest caution. Rejuvenating a crown is almost impossible without major surgery lol.

A guy on YT does it. Heat and a mini soccer ball

But for regular stretching, you have to try and do the regular methods.

This looks wild :lol:

What size is it and what size are you stretching it to? Does it only go 1 size up?
It's a 7 3/8 which is my size. Just stretching a little because I don't feel like having my head stretch it.

It's looks wild while it's in but when you take it out it's regular.

This looks wild :lol:

What size is it and what size are you stretching it to? Does it only go 1 size up?

I've read 1 size up is possible, 2 sizes is a stretch (no pun intended) and not recommended.

HC has theirs in 3 sizes but the ones on amazon are one size for all. Just decided to play it safe and throw the HC one on my Secret Santa list.

Back
Top Bottom