Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

childsplay childsplay nice. I see they did the 94 tiger through the D logo. I need that in OG C/W fashion. It’s just never used. Its like if they had wahoo on white crown caps or snap backs but never a navy crown. That’s happening here with the tiger logo. I’ve seen two retro caps with it done to spec in a 18 year span.

just grabbed this one recently

1617078892138.jpeg

No patch and green UV so ahat ahat doesn't block me

Y'all got some serious heaters in your collections. Props.

Wondering about your affinity towards one team, if any, and does it hesitate you from getting certain team caps.
I'm a Red Sox & Eagles fan and don't like the thought of getting any other team stuff.
Y'all just go for what logos you like or stick to your team(s)?
Die hard Mets fan so I have a ton of those. Even tho I do purchase other teams you’ll never catch me in a Braves, Phillies or Nationals cap

What’s resale Gonna look like on that Tigers?

It honestly depends who's selling it. The people who have been buying fitteds for years will usually sell if they don't like the fit or whatever and only want enough to cover shipping + what they paid. If you catch one of these new school wannabe reseller lames they'll ask for stupid prices like $80+.

I will say, follow hatclub on IG if you don't already and they'll announce the night before when the hat will release. I don't think these will fly like their other customs because of the no patch and no colorful UV. So if you're on the site at 2pm EST on drop day you should be able to grab one

It honestly depends who's selling it. The people who have been buying fitteds for years will usually sell if they don't like the fit or whatever and only want enough to cover shipping + what they paid. If you catch one of these new school wannabe reseller lames they'll ask for stupid prices like $80+.

I will say, follow hatclub on IG if you don't already and they'll announce the night before when the hat will release. I don't think these will fly like their other customs because of the no patch and no colorful UV. So if you're on the site at 2pm EST on drop day you should be able to grab one

Thats interesting. With all the fitted hype, resale isn’t really prevalent? I know for some designer fitteds, ie some ALD hats, there is resale involved. Or, is resale pricing only for the colorful UV, patch, etc hats?

Thats interesting. With all the fitted hype, resale isn’t really prevalent? I know for some designer fitteds, ie some ALD hats, there is resale involved. Or, is resale pricing only for the colorful UV, patch, etc hats?

yeah normally if these hat resellers wanna list a hat for a crazy price like $100 it'll usually be one of those pink or blue or whatever UV. most people who like gray or green UV hats are old washed guys like us

yeah normally if these hat resellers wanna list a hat for a crazy price like $100 it'll usually be one of those pink or blue or whatever UV. most people who like gray or green UV hats are old washed guys like us

Good. Lol

just grabbed this one recently

1617078892138.jpeg

No patch and green UV so ahat ahat doesn't block me
Tryna be like my son

Is usacapkinginc legit? Prices seem excessive. I noticed their website stock matches closely with their eBay page. Presumably legit.

For years, many (including myself) thought that tigers logo was banned because it’s been so underused. Just recently it was on the side of the 2020 and 2021 spring training cap, so I’m glad it’s back.

This is one of the only releases in the past 20 years.
1617145175780.jpeg

the all navy is okay. The orange bill really sets it off. The logo has made appearances here or there over the years but never really accurately depicted more than once or twice. Truly odd stuff

speaking of tigers. New pickup. The now defunct Connecticut Tigers on field
F41939BD-E592-4861-ABCB-066E9C8147BB.jpeg
Price was decent but this reminds me why I don’t really chase milb caps. It’s a 2015 era cap/made in China with a stiffer higher crown. Fit is just okay. May turn into a beater cap ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom