Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

:rofl:
1617376731094.jpeg

i might be able to oop you a 3/8
Can’t do 7 3/8 sadly. Even some of these custom 7 1/4 fit a little big at times or just boxy

I appreciate the gesture my dude. I am sure they’ll pop up again or someone else will. Not too mad. Got enough hats as is :lol:

Tigers hat is already sold out. :angry:
It's funny. No one wanted that dodgers in Yankee color crap. This is quite the sell out. Non flagged, no patches, grey under, and sold out nearly instantly. Impressive!

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS good stuff. He has some connections. No flags and proper location of side patch is a true winner. Price is a hard pass, however.

I don't want to bring it up too too much. But this obvious copyright infringement on the world series logos is impressive. I like it but wonder of it's legalities. Even that WU logo. They getting anything out of it?

I’ve been wondering about that since I’ve been wanting to add a World Series side patch to some fitteds. Not sure if any shops would be willing to do so, legalities and all

It's funny. No one wanted that dodgers in Yankee color crap. This is quite the sell out. Non flagged, no patches, grey under, and sold out nearly instantly. Impressive!

A lot of the newer hatclub guys got wind of them once they started the custom color UV trend but majority of the early hatclub fans got into their stuff because they did a lot of rarely used older logos and older patches. So I knew an OG logo with a gray UV and no patch would sell quick.

Seems like as of late they've been doing way more green and gray UV and less pink or whatever other color.

Back
Top Bottom