Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Had no idea it would be Hatclub that had these fitteds... They've been slacking on dope fitteds for years now it seems like. Definitely going to pass by local ones & check these out in store.

Whaaat? FOH :rofl:

I think you just haven't been paying much attention or looking at right time.

Either that or we have very diff views on what a good hat is.

No offense but don't see how someone like Ecap gets hype when they on average do like 4 custom Fitteds every other month.

robtoofresco robtoofresco where do you live btw? Only asking bc if you heading to a shop, may be a waste of time if you're looking for this navy dodgers hat with green under, depending on where you're at bc every location has their own diff selection.

Whaaat? FOH
roll.gif

I think you just haven't been paying much attention or looking at right time.

Either that or we have very diff views on what a good hat is.

No offense but don't see how someone like Ecap gets hype when they on average do like 4 custom Fitteds every other month.

@RobTooFresco where do you live btw? Only asking bc if you heading to a shop, may be a waste of time if you're looking for this navy dodgers hat with green under, depending on where you're at bc every location has their own diff selection.
  It just seems like HC gravitated their focus more towards snapbacks & strapbacks a while ago when the hype on them went up.

Can't knock it business-wise.

I don't care for Ecap anyways since they can't restock the ONE Dodger hat that I really want 
mean.gif

I live  close to the Rancho Cucamonga & Ontario locations.

Guess we do have different views on what constitutes a dope hat because I can't get down w/ the HC exclusives 
sick.gif

Last edited:
  It just seems like HC gravitated their focus more towards snapbacks & strapbacks a while ago when the hype on them went up.

Can't knock it business-wise.

I don't care for Ecap anyways since they can't restock the ONE Dodger hat that I really want :smh: .

I live by close to the Rancho Cucamonga & Ontario locations.

I'd have to say that's only partially true. Gotta cater to a demand that while not as rampant as it was 3-4 years ago, is now basically a necessity to have on retail side.

But Fitteds haven't dropped off. There's no other site dropping the same amount of quality custom Fitteds on a monthly basis like HC. And please don't say Lids as an example :rofl:. They got quantity alright but that's about it.

Alright, you should be good then. Both Victoria Gardens and Ontario supposed to have those hats including the red underbrim black-white LA in case you were interested.

I'd have to say that's only partially true. Gotta cater to a demand that while not as rampant as it was 3-4 years ago, is now basically a necessity to have on retail side.

But Fitteds haven't dropped off. There's no other site dropping the same amount of quality custom Fitteds on a monthly basis like HC. And please don't say Lids as an example
roll.gif
. They got quantity alright but that's about it.

Alright, you should be good then. Both Victoria Gardens and Ontario supposed to have those hats including the red underbrim black-white LA in case you were interested.
By "quality custom fitteds" I hope you're not referring to the HC exclusives
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Getting off topic bro
laugh.gif

We've been talking about team custom fitteds and you bringing that into discussion. That's a diff discussion altogether.
roll.gif

Ok, just wanted to make sure you weren't referring to THOSE 
sick.gif

Haven't really been up-to-date w/ HC team fitteds so I'll keep an eye out.

ESPECIALLY for when that B & W green underbrim hits 
nthat.gif

:rofl:

Ok, just wanted to make sure you weren't referring to THOSE :x .

Haven't really been up-to-date w/ HC team fitteds so I'll keep an eye out.

ESPECIALLY for when that B & W green underbrim hits :nthat: .

Yes, was only referring to the regular pro team fitteds for MLB/NBA/NHL/MiLB this whole time :lol:

As far as droppin consistent dope fitteds I would def give the nod to hatclub and cranium(sometimes).
All the other shops barely have any drops like they used to.

damn would've scooped the Eminem joint, now its completely sold out :smh:

damn would've scooped the Eminem joint, now its completely sold out :smh:

when dude posted it all they had was 7 3/4 and 7 7/8

props for helping NTers out with that link if anyone copped. repped ya

Jus copped this at Hat Club. Wish they had it around the time I went to the 25th anni celebration in July...oh well. Got it anyways...

Back
Top Bottom