Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Decided to add some color to my collection
20171002_173404-1.jpg
20171002_173503-1.jpg
20171002_173618-1.jpg
20171002_173739-1.jpg
20171002_173845-1.jpg
20171002_174117-1.jpg
20171002_174518-1.jpg
20171002_175318-1.jpg
20171002_174228-1.jpg

Yup this years patch is very disappointing tried to save it with the CAPITAL STEEZ crown pin..Can't live without patches i need patches so I can wear a Dodger blue hat everyday but not wear blue everyday..For you guys that wear whatever team has a dope logo and colorway I understand why u don't **** with patches some of them are ugly

In case some of y'all ain't paying attention to your emails cranium fitted is 60% off on clearance with 60deal

Also. Mickeysplace has 25% off orders this weekend. CAPTOBER. Pretty tempting.

@thunderchunk69 its gonna be tough getting exact replicas. Hatclub just released a yellow/blue MB glove retro cap yesterday. Your best bet is mickeysplace as well as the retro classic lineup by lids. They have a tigers cap with grey under that comes close to the era you want. What's funny and sad is that their lineup is off in most regards but still can get you close to what you need. They have the astros older style on there with grey under and flat logos. That much is correct to your '88 Ryan jersey. Same with the tigers. They have the flat logo correct but your grey under isn't right for the Gibson era. I think you may have to be content with 'close enough' examples. eBay does have vintage caps right to that era all the time. Prepare to drop $30-$75

Love the tigers logo on the hats they wore this past weekend

Wish they would put that logo on a navy/black based hat SMH
Be on the look out. Hatclub is dropping this logo on a navy/orange cap very soon. A poster on New era cap talk has a photo there

------
Eastbay coming through clutch.
kdu7sx.jpg

They honored their original pricing mistake. Walked away clean at $56 total spent including shipping and taxes. All made in USA. Brewers is a 09-11 cool base. The others are 12-15 on fields.

Be on the look out. Hatclub is dropping this logo on a navy/orange cap very soon. A poster on New era cap talk has a photo there

------
Eastbay coming through clutch.
kdu7sx.jpg

They honored their original pricing mistake. Walked away clean at $56 total spent including shipping and taxes. All made in USA. Brewers is a 09-11 cool base. The others are 12-15 on fields.

Got a pic? Checked the hatclub and saw nothing

Patiently waiting one but would prefer mainly navy with just he logo

Posted by a person who said it'd be a HC exclusive pretty soon.

I love a lot of what theyre doing. But the price point is making me steer clear. Especially when I can get the crazy finds I've been getting.

$40 plus shipping/taxes is outside of my per hat price range 99% of the time.

Considering I can’t find that hat anywhere period

It’s a cop for me, hopefully fits good

Anyone have any leads on where I can find the Todd Snyder x New Era Cubs hat in a 7? Stuff sold out too quick.

They ****ed themselves over, dudes were stingy as hell

Only time I bought fitteds is when that kid Juice was working

i love this thread and I appreciate all the info you guys contribute.

Im on the hunt for this one. I cant find the 7 5/8. And I dont want the version with the 2015 WS patch
METS CAMO.JPG

Back
Top Bottom