Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

94C53E01-4D29-4C22-B96C-440E005DF119.jpeg

New pickups. Back to the golden era
Sadly one got shipped in a bag. Luckily they’re wool and the crowns are soft, so they’re able to spring back up

BEC5FBC5-A214-44A2-B68D-3966B3A11343.jpeg
0F3E917B-AED5-4AE5-8034-B8EAE4D46046.jpeg

2005 era Braves, 2006 era white Sox’s and Mets
8FEBEEE3-39CC-4062-8AD3-32D1ACF4ACF2.jpeg

fuzz for days

0E9FC617-6464-49E3-B37A-57420F995F56.jpeg
27ED1E4E-62C3-4B03-858D-A0C0ABECEDBC.jpeg
DCCE2A8A-8988-4FFC-8A03-2CAC22B32B06.jpeg

Averaged out to $20/hat. Can’t beat that. All say new, but may have been slightly worn. 9/10 condition on all. Hunting paid off.

Grabbed this off Amazon for like $11 because of some codes they had. Works pretty good for me. Better than a shoe box. Hat club boxes fit perfectly.
C8F5E1D2-8AEC-431E-9937-64F62BCCB77C.jpeg
2DF500CD-7662-4324-92B3-4DACA93ED665.jpeg
That’s clean. I might need to get one as well. How many hats were you able to store in it?

Wow. HC with the quickness. 3 of 4 arrived today. Super shocked. FedEx box was pristine and it was to me within 4 days.
CF86477D-2CCD-497E-950E-6BC5415575F6.jpeg

Beyond happy All are made in China and poly; maybe that's why. All three have grey unders. Two have tonal flags. The twins has a double border batterman and no tonal flag , but otherwise perfect in logo size and stitching style etc. The correct button sets it apart. And no patches, sorry guys. Many of the patches caps appear to be Bangladesh made.

Only the twins has white guts (other two are black). Sizing remains consistently BIG. I'm buying more to my true size than ever before.

Overall shape and look about par for the Chinese course. A tad high crown but nothing crazy.
Overall, leaning on a B+ here.

Damn still waiting on mine haven’t even got tracking yet

if you ordered with USPS you'll get it Christmas 2021 lol. Their shipping has been insanely slow but I live in NYC so USPS is the only option I'll choose. I'd rather wait 2 weeks for a hat than to get it faster through fedex and it's smashed.

if you ordered with USPS you'll get it Christmas 2021 lol. Their shipping has been insanely slow but I live in NYC so USPS is the only option I'll choose. I'd rather wait 2 weeks for a hat than to get it faster through fedex and it's smashed.
Nah I always use fedex so I don’t have to pick up from post office. We have delivery boxes that usps refuses to use so whatever doesn’t fit I have to pick up which is everything lol. I haven’t had any issues with FedEx and crushed packages

Nah I always use fedex so I don’t have to pick up from post office. We have delivery boxes that usps refuses to use so whatever doesn’t fit I have to pick up which is everything lol. I haven’t had any issues with FedEx and crushed packages

are you west coast? I've heard most FedEx issues from hatclub are East coast because the boxes change hands 3-4 times before arriving at your local FedEx

They’ll double box it if you have additional items in your order. My three came in a small box inside of a bigger box that fits the duffle carrier. Box. Gotta say, the carrier has gone downhill in quality. I liked the softer plastic and zipper in the middle on the older style. This one just reeks of being super stiff and almost fake. The older style had a bit of a uv tinted/foggy plastic look. The new one is completely clear. In my estimate, it is not worth $30. I’ve only ever gotten them free with orders.

Shipping is a mess right now. My order was the free shipping method (don’t remember choosing anything). They ended up splitting the order. The one I got within 4 days was shipped via FedEx. Meanwhile a solo hat is going USPS and has package acceptance for 5 days now.

^ LA seems kinda lazy, but Philly, Washington, Navy Oakland and Toronto are super fire.

Won't be buying any of them though but I do like the collection so far.

^ LA seems kinda lazy, but Philly, Washington, Navy Oakland and Toronto are super fire.

Won't be buying any of them though but I do like the collection so far.
Agreed. If anyone is looking for the Suns one, Just Fitteds fleeced the design and just released it. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom