Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

The murdered out one I copped a 3/8 and 1/2 cuz of sizing issues. I kept the half and gave jaypesoz jaypesoz the 3/8. A yr ago.

Ayyyy. I’m pretty sure you’ve blessed me with multiple ones over the years and it’s always appreciated:emoji_beers:

76DE8A3B-EE4C-4058-B23B-812E021ADBBB.jpeg

How deep or bright is the GITD elements? Both them and ecap have some solid designs but I just can't do gitd. This Mariners was on the radar too.

I got this Mavericks 2-Tone fitted hat recently to go with a Luka Doncic jersey. It's the only 2-Tone style that New Era makes for the Mavericks. I wish they made a version that had a royal blue crown, and a navy blue bill so that it would have matched the jersey more accurately. But this one is good enough.
IMG_4890.JPG

How deep or bright is the GITD elements? Both them and ecap have some solid designs but I just can't do gitd. This Mariners was on the radar too.

I only own a few GITD logo hats and you couldn't differentiate from a regular hat. It doesn't even really glow unless it's been in direct light beforehand. Like if you wear your hat outside in the sun for an hour then walk into a dark room it'll glow but if you're indoors all day it doesn't really do anything.

I keep getting emails about $5 lids clearance hats. I haven't been into a lids in about two years. What are y'all seeing in person? These clearance hats used to hit lids.com all the time with their old inventory system.

Been debating the brown cubs myself
It looks way better in person than the pics on their website.. I think they only got like 2-3 sizes left..

Hat Club releasing a brown/pink collection real soon.. but not sure if it’ll include a Cubs.. they tend to leaves Cubs out a lot.

It looks way better in person than the pics on their website.. I think they only got like 2-3 sizes left..

Hat Club releasing a brown/pink collection real soon.. but not sure if it’ll include a Cubs.. they tend to leaves Cubs out a lot.

they're dropping a throwback athletics with the elephant head logo in that brown HC collection and it looks crazy. I didn't wanna buy anymore pink brims but they killed the colors they used in the logo.

Fanatics killed lids. Lids clearance used to be so clutch.
Man I use to clean up in that clearance section got some hats for free cause of the 20% membership on top of lids cash they gave the good ol days spoke to some employees and even they said fanatics xxxx them up

I think I've found the worst side patch in existence

agreed. I saw the hat when it dropped Friday and was about to pull the trigger and then saw the patch and I was immediately not interested. Killed a dope color combo and logo.

Back
Top Bottom