Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 4.04.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 4.04.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 4.04.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 4.04.51 PM.png

they're cool. not 100+ cool

pink UV was cool when they weren't at lids

A lot of the newer hatclub guys got wind of them once they started the custom color UV trend but majority of the early hatclub fans got into their stuff because they did a lot of rarely used older logos and older patches. So I knew an OG logo with a gray UV and no patch would sell quick.

Seems like as of late they've been doing way more green and gray UV and less pink or whatever other color.
That older group (myself included) liked that they were made at the Derby NY New era factory, plus they obsurely brought out a lot of designs from the MiLB archives. They also leaned on exclusive colorway type designs like this two tone twins
1617497169151.jpeg

Their focus and fanbase changed almost overnight when derby closed. Within a year, they had to think of something and got into colored UVs. And now they’re really taken to going with theme colorway sets like this latest emerald theme.

This 94 tigers takes us back to their better days of random designs being remixed and brought out for the first time in years/ever.

For awhile, they lost those purist ‘quality > anything’ fans who didn't touch them for months. They had many sales. I thought they were gone for good. They reinvented themselves nicely I guess you can say

One could always find a grey under on field type made in China custom retro in known on field color ways. The grey under angle was never what made HC unique and pop. HC took it to another level as they made them in the USA, and then added in the custom exclusive flair.
I think the older purists are now content with this crappier quality hat because the design is winning out. This 94 tigers was a decade in the making.

past week of wears

HC exclusive brewers on field recreation. Made in USA. Tonal flag. Grey under. Made in USA poly fuzz for days.
265DEAFE-6A96-447C-9880-CE8471E543A9.jpeg

2006 orioles on field. Wool. MUSA. Grey under. A true gem.
51B9FACC-C73A-41C7-B35E-5BE5550425D4.jpeg

Last edited:
That older group (myself included) liked that they were made at the Derby NY New era factory, plus they obsurely brought out a lot of designs from the MiLB archives. They also leaned on exclusive colorway type designs like this two tone twins
1617497169151.jpeg

Their focus and fanbase changed almost overnight when derby closed. Within a year, they had to think of something and got into colored UVs. And now they’re really taken to going with theme colorway sets like this latest emerald theme.

This 94 tigers takes us back to their better days of random designs being remixed and brought out for the first time in years/ever.

For awhile, they lost those purist ‘quality > anything’ fans who didn't touch them for months. They had many sales. I thought they were gone for good. They reinvented themselves nicely I guess you can say

One could always find a grey under on field type made in China custom retro in known on field color ways. The grey under angle was never what made HC unique and pop. HC took it to another level as they made them in the USA, and then added in the custom exclusive flair.
I think the older purists are now content with this crappier quality hat because the design is winning out. This 94 tigers was a decade in the making.

past week of wears

HC exclusive brewers on field recreation. Made in USA. Tonal flag. Grey under. Made in USA poly fuzz for days.
265DEAFE-6A96-447C-9880-CE8471E543A9.jpeg

2006 orioles on field. Wool. MUSA. Grey under. A true gem.
51B9FACC-C73A-41C7-B35E-5BE5550425D4.jpeg

yeah they used to make some on field gems. I'm glad that the tigers sold out so it shows them they can make as much money on OG logos with gray or green brims without a patch and still sell out. I buy all types of hats regardless of color but I still prefer OGs over customs.

^wow. That’s just in a week or twos time? These are the days folks. I did not need to see that video. Two hats a month seems like overkill, yet im lagging behind by 200-300 new releases lol

have they always done release breakdowns? HC never makes it since they’re gone within seconds. I appreciate the larger scope of their info for sure.

anyone else got a wishlist of caps? I’m wondering if we can give each other a heads-up or something.
two on my radar
1954 asg patches Indians hat
All teal Mariners with grey undsr

both have released recently and sold out quickly. If anyone spots them, can you shoot me a pm. I’d do the same if anyone is looking for anything in particular.

Last edited:
Wishlist of caps... man, there’s a lot I want.
I’ll cop maybe 2-3 caps a year even tho I want more.
Been wanting some Red Sox caps w/ 2013 World Series side patch.
More colors of Red Sox fitteds in 7 1/2 or 5/8, I got several navy blues, a red and a Kelly green.

I got back into hats heavy again the past 2 years just because of how bad the sneaker market is. I used to grab like 3-4 pairs of kicks a month pretty consistently and now every shoe is so difficult to get that I started getting more into hats again.

Now I grab like 10-20 hats a month which I know is crazy but I don't have kids or any expensive vices like alcohol or weed. I pay my bills and have my leisure fund that I spend on kicks or hats

two on my radar
1954 asg patches Indians hat
All teal Mariners with grey undsr
Been wanting some Red Sox caps w/ 2013 World Series side patch.
More colors of Red Sox fitteds in 7 1/2 or 5/8, I got several navy blues, a red and a Kelly green.
Noted good sirs! I’m listening! A teal Seattle I had jotted down in my notes along with another Boston fitted!

Brew-ers. Never had a sip of alcohol, but I felt it was only fitting to make a 🍺 looking Brewers hat. Tan under visor on this one.
866C5251-5566-448D-B30A-698BF797791F.jpeg

^ INSANE. I'm tempted as an 'M' name, but I only stick to my hometown teams. Been following your work from time though, and you've always killed it.

My wishlist is like...damn near impossible to find by now. I somehow miraculously crossed one off last year, but the other 3 are 10+ years old from Cap City and Myfitteds that I'll probably never chase down.

1617657681717.png

HC dropped a nice Gold 9er Hat today. SB XXIII patch. The patch actually looked pretty clean on it. But WTF.. it sold out!? 🤣 really? What did they stock... 1 per size?

Yo Yo! Thanks yo! I hate wasting money- trying to make hats that people won’t regret purchasing years down the line. Batterman patches have been super inconsistent lately so I’ve been adding back hits versus using the batterman logo.
Doing a bunch of Chicago fitteds also with inspiration from all over. This “World’s Fair” is probably up next. Pinot red crown and an infrared uv.
C94BAD3B-5467-460A-A63C-E4888FB3BA1C.jpeg
D994DCA8-18EA-4F88-BC01-2CAFEDEF4D23.jpeg
E57E145A-92EA-479F-8CBC-09621969C6E6.jpeg
2E4D4701-3CBE-4291-9B83-5DC81C7F40EF.jpeg
This went so fast on the site when it dropped, missed it.. hat :pimp: though

Back
Top Bottom