Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Copped the LA hat off of ECAPCITY....alot of those hats on that drop were really nice but I only cop Dodger hats...

Screenshot-20220512-174427-Chrome.jpg
Was slightly disappointed I missed it (another pinky lol), but I'm more dissapointed about missing the black & blue Brooklyn hat from Topperz. Really like that one...

Was slightly disappointed I missed it (another pinky lol), but I'm more dissapointed about missing the black & blue Brooklyn hat from Topperz. Really like that one...
I was on that one early and should of just copped....I'm disappointed I backed out on that one....

These came in as well. I prefer the plain jain, logo is already too busy enough.

If anyone’s looking, I have 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2. PM me.

7B7FDF16-17E0-4C4F-953F-159AF3D82A4C.jpeg

Did any of yours come messed up? I’m seeing lots of complaints that the front logo is way off center on some hats

Special release tonight at 3AM! Check us out on Twitch to get the password for our Discord where you can get a special invitation to our secret Parler account where we'll drop the link to the MySpace page where you can try to buy a hat that we made 12 of, and sold 10 in-store already.

F outta here....

I usually do.....but some of these team hats are just straight fire....it gets harder to stick to your own ....I broke down and copped this yesterday....
Yellow-Toronto-Blue-Jays-Pink-Bottom-25th-Anniversary-Side-Patch-New-Era-59Fifty-Fitted---1_b0cd2d7b-82d4-4fff-bf70-97743ff4c214.jpg

Lol my fault, that was intended for StussyDreamer. I mostly wear Yankee fitteds of course, but i'll rock almost any team honestly (except Boston teams, FOH)

Special release tonight at 3AM! Check us out on Twitch to get the password for our Discord where you can get a special invitation to our secret Parler account where we'll drop the link to the MySpace page where you can try to buy a hat that we made 12 of, and sold 10 in-store already.

F outta here....

Annnnnnd it's sitting on their site :lol:

Are most of Hat Club hats made in Bangladesh?

I hate hats made in Bangladesh, the fit is terrible. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom