Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Worst side patch ever?

Or

Anyone else got candidates?

Someone else mentioned it but some of these milb side patches are redundant or straight trash. Some are mere alternate logos. It makes you appreciate the ones that are well done.

Todays wear
2022 Cleveland Indians home on field
Made in Bangladesh. 100% poly. Black under
EA156ACC-8584-4EC4-A929-82E00B4DADFB.jpeg

There’s something off about the fit. It fits incredibly shallow behind the head/ears. It fits nice and snug but still wants to slide off the back of my head. If I wear it further down the back of my head, it fits 80% up and nearly off my forehead. Anyone else having sizing or fit issues with any new generation on fields?
It’s a normal crown up front but wants to fit like a low profile in the back.
These quality issues when you actually get to wearing these hats is a major turn off, especially with msrp climbing to absurd levels.

wallyhopp wallyhopp I avoid hats made in Bangladesh like the plague, the fit is absolutely disgusting. I gotta go up a size if I really want the hat and even that is a gamble that doesn’t always pay off.

Worst side patch ever?

Or

Anyone else got candidates?

Someone else mentioned it but some of these milb side patches are redundant or straight trash. Some are mere alternate logos. It makes you appreciate the ones that are well done.

Todays wear
2022 Cleveland Indians home on field
Made in Bangladesh. 100% poly. Black under
EA156ACC-8584-4EC4-A929-82E00B4DADFB.jpeg

There’s something off about the fit. It fits incredibly shallow behind the head/ears. It fits nice and snug but still wants to slide off the back of my head. If I wear it further down the back of my head, it fits 80% up and nearly off my forehead. Anyone else having sizing or fit issues with any new generation on fields?
It’s a normal crown up front but wants to fit like a low profile in the back.
These quality issues when you actually get to wearing these hats is a major turn off, especially with msrp climbing to absurd levels.

These stores are adding side patches just to add them because that's what's driving the market right now even if they don't make sense. Not a fan of the Bisons logo, but it's a design that sells itself regardless of color. Why ruin it?

Same i got that with the quickness. It looks better in hand. Not my pic but they didn’t drop this Seattle online and i heard they pulled it at NoHo too. It has the 30th anniversary patch. It's part of PT 2 i believe. That twins calling my name.

D9A67A64-50D8-4A7A-8BBD-FB6DBBCF766C.jpeg

From what i know, there’s 3 more dropping. Trendsetter 805 dropping their 2 half cords that Proimage818 already dropped and Locker Room has 1 more half cord coli coming as well. Honestly i'm done on the coli. At least to the point where I need to do crazy campouts.

A41B34B5-D440-4434-9FF6-A435DACBB21C.jpeg

Last edited:

Any excitement over the massive 60-hat MiLB drop coming from Hat Heaven?

Already know I'm gonna need this two-tone Whips, but with them stopping shipping to Canada (not sure why), I gotta sort out my options.

Back
Top Bottom