Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

AF6CBCA8-4FC9-4D37-8734-82DEE8628C93.jpeg
The clowns, smokers, and that orangeish AG are 🔥🔥🔥

To all my hat collectors do you collect just your favorite team mines would be Seattle or every team depending on design/color.

To all my hat collectors do you collect just your favorite team mines would be Seattle or every team depending on design/color.

As a Braves fan, most of my collection consist of Braves hats. I do collect other teams if I like the design though. I really love the older Cooperstown wool hats. Defunct teams and earlier logos are a must for me.

I go by color. Im usually getting a hat to compliment something. I like minor league logos as well. I have a few Lakers hats but would never wear another NBA team, maybe a throwback orlando with some Penny's but it doesnt feel right wearing another team. Same with NFL no other team but Raiders.I dont watch baseball but oddly enough most of the hats i own are dodgers, im from the west coast and you can find dodgers hats in any color. Over the last 2 years ive acquired 4 Royals hats also, they make dope hats with and R and a crown logo 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️

This was going to be my next but i slept for 2 days and the 6 7/8 and next two sizes were gone 😡
Screenshot_20230907-200543.png

Last edited:
MLB wise it’s open season even though I’m a padres guy.

NBA i’m very picky and even then I rarely go beyond my Lakers, I do own a heat hat though.

I'm looking for a Detroit Tigers green underbrim, in a size 8.

To add, capsule Toronto has a 84 ws tigers similar to the hc that got posted. I too am looking for a green under tigers. It seems nearly impossible to find. Other than that 4ucap cap there simply isn’t a dark navy blue basic on field style in a green under. It blows my mind

As far as wearing or buying certain teams, I used to buy up nfl and nba jerseys. I liked the on court aspect. I kind of moved to mlb on fields. Caps were/are cheaper than jerseys so I went that direction. All teams/any teams. Mostly to on field spec/colors.

Been a slow couple of weeks
new pickups

1995 era Cleveland Indians road on field
Made in USA. Wool. Grey under
You don’t often see the diamond collection tags still attached. Instant buy. They actually accepted a lower offer.

2018 hat club release Albuquerque Dukes retro custom
Based on their pre 1995 on field, this features no milb batterman, or side flag (tonal red flag), and a Kelly green under
Apparently the trademark for this now defunct AAA team is owned by a random person. I think they own a shop where they get their own customs done so they can keep their products in check. Randomly a few years back both lids and HC had a small run of dukes caps. This is one of them. It also happens to be made in USA, so it’s quite the gem in my eyes. Can’t beat that. I did pay current retail for it
5C974D69-D624-4C9E-812D-B032185744D7.jpeg

06D7ECB9-9703-4FF1-B754-05B708F097C9.jpeg

36C480DA-EC15-4845-A3B3-ED173AB547B5.jpeg

093A69F7-961E-4DA4-BABC-189608EE0DE3.jpeg

611137DF-0675-4432-8B05-8CAA2019CC2A.jpeg

006F5B3B-2262-41FC-A841-7CB186757629.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom