Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Still retired but the Star Wars fan in me had to preorder. Also the supreme was a must. Gonna break these out in Vegas this week.

IMG_4607.jpeg
IMG_4608.jpeg
IMG_4609.jpeg
IMG_4610.jpeg
IMG_4611.jpeg
IMG_4612.jpeg

the non patched grey wave continues

Some new pickups

All are basically duplicates at this point

A place called sneakerroom had a few wahoos drop last Friday. Caught my size around noon. Then it sold out. Probably overpaid a bit considering it’s $50 plus shipping
3F93B6E6-4B24-4421-B9E2-3BF890EC9A0B.jpeg

It’s a large raised wahoo logo with scarlet red crown with navy bill/navy side flag, raised batterman/grey under. I have an exact copy of this with made in China materials from early 2021. So I’m glad this one made a comeback.
I know wahoo specifically has to be designed in a Way that uses team colors. Why don’t we see this one more often? The all red always seems to have the 95 ws patch associated with it. How did snkrroom get to make this and not other sites? I see exclusive fitted or sportsworld with random wahoo drops every 4-5 months. It’s just odd stuff. anyone have any insights here?

2003-2005 Oakland as on field authentic. Made in USA wool
525F757A-440F-4E51-9EE5-FCEE2F01E9B3.jpeg

I was highly skeptical since this seller has 90% of his inventory selling fake new eras. But I had a hunch and lucked out. Real deal original.

2006 Seattle mariners original on field. Made in USA wool.
59E4A60E-B3FA-4F52-9409-3619D50160E2.jpeg

Decent price. *worn once apparently. I’ll take it and wear it with ease. I had just gotten another brand new one with tags so I’ll let that one sit out for awhile

08345F28-8908-49AA-BD23-6727321C9F33.jpeg

Is the hat wave sort of over? I haven’t been paying attention too much across the many sites. HH dropped some cursive Is that wouldve sold out instantly two years back. They’re just sitting.

What are people seeing out there?

Is the hat wave sort of over? I haven’t been paying attention too much across the many sites. HH dropped some cursive Is that wouldve sold out instantly two years back. They’re just sitting.

What are people seeing out there?

I would say it’s a combination of an over saturated market and less disposable income to blow on hats. I’m super picky on what I’m purchasing nowadays.

Big Aaliyah fan here, who did this one? Is it supposed to be a hook to her self titled album?

Just by looking at it, I never would have guessed the connection.
It's from Hat Club's Female AUX Pack. I believe it's the hook for her "One in a Million" album.

Mitchell and ness teamed up with lids/topps and now people are dropping $50 for overpriced toppss branded fitteds mainly because they came with a pack of three cards. What is this nonsense? Did m&n fix their shape? The poly blend looks absolutely subpar. Are any other card makers in talks with new era?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom