Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Your name should be Fittedpeasant
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Those Yankee hats are too heinous loud for my tastes...
sick.gif

Fixed

where is this one from? size 8?
nerd.gif

I dont usually wear non wsox or reds but gucci
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]do "Cooperstown Collection" hats fit the same as the onfields?[/color]
Like these
hccin99.jpg

hccws31r.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

where is this one from? size 8?
nerd.gif

I dont usually wear non wsox or reds but gucci
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
i believe that's from true. check their online shop

trueclothing.net

this is a new one from em though

truegucci.jpg

Your name should be Fittedpeasant
smh.gif

Anyways, If anyone needs NBA fitteds, let me kno by tom. so the payments can clear into my account by friday
laugh.gif

Really dude just needs to fade away this thread is better without you liquor store/ gas stations joints
tired.gif

why is everyone so salty? Not sayin I like those fitteds but its the post your fitted thread and he did nuthin wrong (this time around). I dont like stuff onhere sometimes and Im sure alot of you dont like some of the stuff I post up. No reason to diss him. Itll just get the thread closed and we wont make it toinfinity.

^ I see what your saying but he knew what he was doing when he posted those hats. And if I recall he was very critical of another nt'ers collection. Thenhes going to go and post his. I think it was the " my ##+%$ better than yours" attitude that made nt'ers role rhere eyes. Imo and that user namejusts adds fuel to the fire lol **If anyone needs that second TRUE hat posted hit me up I have a 3/4's new with tags**

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ That TRUE fitted is looking NICE ...
Originally Posted by BillGander

3505w6x.jpg

YES , I had my eyes on a few fitteds , cant wait to cop now .
I've been buying a lot of fitteds lately, and omg thanks for the coupon....now I'm going to be broke for the warriors game.
laugh.gif

Anyone know where I can get this fitted? CC is all sold out. Or something in the same colorway? I wear a 7 1/2 btw

Thanks in advanceee

Originally Posted by iMack

dafittedking the hats u be posting is whack b
laugh.gif
N' proly sitting there at his pc with the
frown.gif
face
He thought he was doing it
laugh.gif

I'm not trying to come down hard on dude, But I just don't like people with connects who don't know what to do with em...

I believe he has a NE connect or works for NE...And he ain't got no Ether for me?
tired.gif

icyuid- I swear you are always the first to come through when someone needs help. I appreciate it. I was really looking for somethin with more of the yellowbut that doesn't look very likely. I may have to pass on these if I don't find somethin im 100% happy with.

thanks boss...slim pickins but the colors are nice, are you still gonna get the shoes?.. and wait for something to go with

Im really considering gettin them anyway cus every single time I walk in the store we have them at here they are the first things that catch my eye. Idon't buy shoes if they don't immediately grab my attention and these do all the time. The only reason I never copped was because I couldnt find nothinto match. I was lookin for a dope Newcastle Brown Ale tee but I cant find a nice one with the logo. All they have is a few with the bottle caps on them.

Originally Posted by LB510

^ I see what your saying but he knew what he was doing when he posted those hats. And if I recall he was very critical of another nt'ers collection. Then hes going to go and post his. I think it was the " my ##+%$ better than yours" attitude that made nt'ers role rhere eyes. Imo and that user name justs adds fuel to the fire lol **If anyone needs that second TRUE hat posted hit me up I have a 3/4's new with tags**
Yea thats exactly wut happened last time. But he didnt do it this time so Im just saying forgive and forget. O well wutever.

Got a new fitted but I took a trip to my moms house in new jerusalem for a couple days and I forgot my camera at home smh.

Originally Posted by younggunna28

Im really considering gettin them anyway cus every single time I walk in the store we have them at here they are the first things that catch my eye. I don't buy shoes if they don't immediately grab my attention and these do all the time. The only reason I never copped was because I couldnt find nothin to match. I was lookin for a dope Newcastle Brown Ale tee but I cant find a nice one with the logo. All they have is a few with the bottle caps on them.
Keep It Nice And Simple Homie....That's Your Best Bet
pimp.gif

that jets fitted is crack
not feelin the lace switch on bobs tho

and when it comes to girl skout cookie
thin mints>>

Back
Top Bottom