Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I sold my hares,grapes,carmines, and OG taxis im kinda tight at JB easy come easy go.

l_ea9ce90635134cd2ac1155ec28a55488.jpg

Crime pays is my album of the year so far i dont care what no one thinks. Cam did this 1 deep and underground give the man some credit.

l_f08b21c3efcd4f7bb1e8d73bf5c00866.jpg

Needed something to rock next week with my purple foams or flights in ny so i snatched something for my home state
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And we shall see thezo i been smoking since i was 2.

Yo Max or Kris, do I still qualify for that exclusive "downstairs dungeon fresh out the box wit' mouse droppings" love if I come through? I knowI ain't been through in a minute & last time I came through I paid wit' mad nickels after talkin' y'all down from $30 to $28, but I wantthat Mariners & I know it ain't hit shelves yet. I need a 5/8 in that. I got mad ol' pics wit' Henz & Fab, plus me & Dat Harlem Ninjagot the same baby Moms so Im cool wit' alot of your best customers. I'll be there Friday, hold me down...

BIG SHOUTS AND THANKS TO AIRMAX LOWS ON THE CLUTCH HOOKUP!!! (now a fitted for some sailor jerry gear)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KVN

Yo NostrandAve68 nice collection! Man I slept on that Crooks racoon mascot and syracuse fitted. Anyone know where to cop in 7 1/2 in any color?
We have the Racoon Mascot Crooks left in Blue/Orange in a 7 1/2. Also the Red/Purple in a 7 3/8. You gotta call or email the store to order thoughcause they arent on our website. Or just PM me...

Back
Top Bottom