Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

465s i cant post the link and im not selling them but sum1 is on a website dedicated to auctioning off items just throwing that out there

Ohh Gawd!

HD pics coming soon.

Anyone ever heard of Maui Jim sunglasses?  Saw a pair at Sunglass Hut that I was thinking about getting, but I've never heard anything about the brand.  Also read that they were selling them at Costco for cheap, anyone happen to come across this style there?  They're called the Waterways (Maui Jim) :nerd: ...

Oh yeah. Maui Jim's are known for being some of (if not) the best in the business. Their lenses are top notch. I've had these Honolua Bay's for three years. Big fan of them. I'd take MJ's over any designer shades all day every day.

bi4jh3.jpg

Last edited:
How much do you guys think I can get for these? From RayBan rare print collections

RB2140_1037.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I received some inquiries regarding the dita sunglasses ive purchased and how im able to get them at great prices, here's a list of models thats available for the low, serious inquiries only please....
Ambassador DRX-2005a & 2005a-p
Armada-2045B
Avocet-21000c
Baron DRX-2039B
Beretta-8300H & 8300G
Blackbird- 21006A
Bluebird-21007A
Classe-19009A
Condor-21005A & 21005E & 2100M
Dynasty 17001B
Fever-15004C
Flights-7803D
Galore-18003B & 18003B
Grandmaster one-Drx 2008B-T
Landmark- 2022C & 2022D
Mach one - 2030A & 2030E
Mach Two-2031A & 2031E & 2031C & 2031B & 2031D
Midnight special- 2010C
Selector-1800BP
Seraph-22010B & 22010C & 22010A
Serval-22018C
Sparrow-21004A-P
Spectator-19000AP
Sterling-21008D & 21008C
Supa Dupa 7700G
Super Genius-2004A-T
Targa-11000B & 11000D
Transmission-19002A
Voulez vous 17000A & 17000B & 17000E
Due to it taking 30 minutes to type this on my phone it wont be done again, if you always wanted a pair of Ditas but cringed at the prices send me a pm, im sure you can be highly accommodated. #NT

Last edited:
i never understand why people make glasses a spring/summer thing, the sun shines all year round... (referencing the title,not the thread above)

i never understand why people make glasses a spring/summer thing, the sun shines all year round... (referencing the title,not the thread above)
Its because some people dont want cold sunglasses on their face id assume. Link me before you go on your next oliver peoples binge.

I know this thread is slanted to the higher end eyewear, but I'm just curious if there are any websites selling some cool sunglasses for $60 or less.

I had a couple pairs of $180 Ray-Bans and I've lost them every single time, so I just can't go through it anymore. Any help is appreciated.

Website, brand, anything.

If you're lucky... You ever spent a winter in the Midwest/Northeast? Grey as hell. Those few winter days when the sun does shine though :smokin

As far as sunglasses, leave the designer brands alone and stick with actual sunglass brands. Quality on most designer brands is junk. Maui Jim = Randolph Engineering > ___________.

Last edited:
Its because some people dont want cold sunglasses on their face id assume. Link me before you go on your next oliver peoples binge.

You rolling? I don't pay full price for sunglases at all, got a sunglasshut/lenscrafters/ilori link, 30-50% off each trip 8)

Can anyone tell me what these are or point me in the direction where I could find a pair a similar pair

Can anyone tell me what these are or point me in the direction where I could find a pair a similar pair

Those kind sir are the ultra Goliath sunglasses. Vintage frame shop is where u can find them being sold at celebrity prices. If you type in "ultra Goliath sunglasses" in an eBay search u will find them for under 250

yea, heres a better pic I have of them and yes the other pair is black...

where can u get these? 

ilori - luxury glasses shop http://www.iloristyle.com

http://www.oliverpeoples.com/shop/category/sun-mens

They are the oliver peoples Daddy B, there is a also a very similar model called the DBS, check those out as well

The color is called cocobolo

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Oliver-...ements%3D&eItemId=prod153580069&cmCat=product

http://www.oliverpeoples.com/shop/product/daddyb?color=1427

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom