Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

4556116336_f00fb4d483_o.jpg

Nothing too spectacular
Supers, Gucci, & RayBan

Can anyone please post pics of them wearing Alpina M1 or just the sunglasses I just need a pic thats not stock

I sincerely hope cats are not spending crazy amount of $$$$ on glasses with no whip and/or living at home. Those glasses are rent. Anyway, I wish I could rock sunglasses. Just don't look right on me. Maybe I will try again this summer. It's some nice glasses in this thread mos def.

^^^ That's what I'm saying... I had no idea sunglasses could cost up to 900 ....
smh.gif

Those black and gold LV shades are nice but maybe for 150 ...but never 900...that's just ridiculous Yall getting them off the truck or something??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

inuccj.jpg

mine

nice. can you shed some light on these

sure. 
theyre from an italian startup called l.g.r. sunglasses

i got them because the acetate frames can be bent without breaking and for better fit, and because these have glass photocromic scratchproof and shatterproof lenses. way better than all the polycarbonate lenses on raybans, gucci, carrera, etc... comparable to Zeiss's lenses on LV's (which are glass...i think..?), but for 300$ less. 
happy.gif
these are nice

link where to cop please??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by angonas

The current summer line up before additions/subtractions. I am looking for a pair of black Supers to replace the 1622's.

How much those Evidence's run you?
I really like that pair but no way I could justify spending $600 on them.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

inuccj.jpg

mine

nice. can you shed some light on these

sure. 
theyre from an italian startup called l.g.r. sunglasses

i got them because the acetate frames can be bent without breaking and for better fit, and because these have glass photocromic scratchproof and shatterproof lenses. way better than all the polycarbonate lenses on raybans, gucci, carrera, etc... comparable to Zeiss's lenses on LV's (which are glass...i think..?), but for 300$ less. 
happy.gif
these are nice

link where to cop please??
nerd.gif
hard to find, but check their site and their stores, they have a couple in the u.s.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I've wanted these for the longest...classic frames.

I'll be copping for this summer. I can live with $175 shipped new..

but if anybody has a nice pair they want to let go of for less PM me.
I've been looking for these too...any info on where I can get these??

Real Evidence (Retail is $735 in SoCal, but you can find these all day for less than that)
382079375.jpg

FAKE Evidence (Copped for $10, and I don't have to worry about losing them)
386463353.jpg

382079355.jpg

386463357.jpg

382079352.jpg

386463371.jpg

382079346.jpg

382079345.jpg

Back
Top Bottom