Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Dope. I still only have the first two Seacons and I’m trying to find someone unloading just the last 4. I’ve been re-watching Masterforce recently again too. Such a dope series when I have subs:lol:

Dope. I still only have the first two Seacons and I’m trying to find someone unloading just the last 4. I’ve been re-watching Masterforce recently again too. Such a dope series when I have subs:lol:

I love them but I 100% hate transforming them between modes, I swear volt catfish and metal shark are dangerous and I never go unscathed with all their sharp and pointy parts

Well here is the only MG I'll ever need and I don't even need the whole figure :lol: but anyways thinkgeek in Austin, TX, Barton creek mall just opened so they're chalk full of goodies so here's my haul
20180407_145708.jpg
20180407_145859.jpg

This is the first ml Prowler figure and they did a good job, and Deathlock was given a major upgrade over his toybiz ver.
20180407_145918.jpg

I can't explain how long in yrs I've waited for a spiderman noir figure dreams do come true, spider pink was an impulse but he looks cool so meh
20180407_145933.jpg

Can never have enough symbiotes, hopefully they finish the whole set of Venom's forced children to include hybrid that they merge into

Well here is the only MG I'll ever need and I don't even need the whole figure :lol: but anyways thinkgeek in Austin, TX, Barton creek mall just opened so they're chalk full of goodies so here's my haul
20180407_145708.jpg
20180407_145859.jpg

This is the first ml Prowler figure and they did a good job, and Deathlock was given a major upgrade over his toybiz ver.
20180407_145918.jpg

I can't explain how long in yrs I've waited for a spiderman noir figure dreams do come true, spider pink was an impulse but he looks cool so meh
20180407_145933.jpg

Can never have enough symbiotes, hopefully they finish the whole set of Venom's forced children to include hybrid that they merge into
nice pickup on that deathscythe hell, one of the more unique gundams out there. I wanted to get all 5 gundams from the endless waltz movie in master grade form. But the problem is that Bandai released 3 of them in limited numbers and the Wing Zero Custom is seriously outdated. :smh:

nice pickup on that deathscythe hell, one of the more unique gundams out there. I wanted to get all 5 gundams from the endless waltz movie in master grade form. But the problem is that Bandai released 3 of them in limited numbers and the Wing Zero Custom is seriously outdated. :smh:

About 15yrs or so ago I did too, but they did have mg for sandrock, epyon, ntaku (sp) to go with dsh, that would only leave wing, talgeese, ha missing. DSH has always been my favorite gundam design the "devil" to wing's "angel" design

took a break from quanta to start some work on an astray red frame i had built a while back. although i have both blue frames and this, and an unbuilt red frame sengoku, im not a fan of the mg version of the astray frame. something about proportions and how everything comes together makes everything look off when compared to the PG and RG. Im sure that was to accommodate for their great articulation. anyways, first time doing legit painting. just adding some gray accents. the first few parts I did came out great. ultimate goal is to make the red dragon variation
MuCv3wl.jpg

xsrNIic.jpg
r3MMkQN.jpg

Attachments

• GQWFSEK.jpg
    GQWFSEK.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 2
frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds what's your paiting station setup look like?

i wouldnt call it a station just yet. just made a makeshift booth out of a box and did it in my garage. propped it up next to my air brush on a shelf and went at it. found out there was a hobby shop 5 minutes away from my house that sells tamiya paints and supplies which inspired me to give it a try. ill probably make a more permanent work station in my garage once my legit spray paint booth comes in.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry after seeing how much a little paint went a long way im definitely going to be doing it to ever kit moving forward. maybe not full on repaints but definitely more painting for sure. the most annoying thing about it is masking everything off but when done right everything comes out so clean. took a few hours yesterday to mask off the rest of the parts for the main body. after that ill put on a clear gloss coat so that i can decal and panel line, and then finish it off with a matte coat.
p7a2IRn.jpg

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds I also have a homemade spray booth that I built like 5 years ago. I think my air compressor might have gone out, and since I have a short temper I haven't touched airbrushing in a very long time.

frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds I also have a homemade spray booth that I built like 5 years ago. I think my air compressor might have gone out, and since I have a short temper I haven't touched airbrushing in a very long time.
understandable. the prep work is crucial if you want things to go right, and even then temp and humidity can impact things and kill the finish. get a high grit sandpaper to smoother it out and repeat

how many times am i going to apologize for spamming this thread lol

anyways my preorder from like 2 months ago finally came in
t1B5VvJ.jpg

And the flight pack is built and on red frame, time for the weapons and more paint
EvGhfMo.jpg

Another one. Perfect Grade Astray. Haven’t gotten around to detailing it other than the very low panel lining on this kit.

9_EC5_F2_BA_4_EB9_4103_B329_F2_B5_C448_FFAE.jpg

Another one. Perfect Grade Astray. Haven’t gotten around to detailing it other than the very low panel lining on this kit.

9_EC5_F2_BA_4_EB9_4103_B329_F2_B5_C448_FFAE.jpg
Love the proportions on the PG so much more than the MG. Got a little further on my Astray Red Dragon. Decided to to cut corners and paint the Bare plastic on the hands the fingers crumbled. So I’m waiting on some replacement hands to come in.
B2F6B82E-4CFA-4BAC-B775-D27544BC7703.jpeg

6830D07C-6579-4AF8-8FFC-C8467E0ACA07.jpeg

how many times am i going to apologize for spamming this thread lol

anyways my preorder from like 2 months ago finally came in
t1B5VvJ.jpg

And the flight pack is built and on red frame, time for the weapons and more paint
EvGhfMo.jpg

Astray looking sweet! I just ordered the aape RX-78 as well. Can’t wait to get it in.

Astray looking sweet! I just ordered the aape RX-78 as well. Can’t wait to get it in.

I actually used to hate my Astray kits but I’ve been learning that the post build work hugely makes a difference. Even if it’s just panel lines and water slides. I’m gonna get god hands nippers before I take on my aape 3.0. Green plastic leaves horrible nub marks if your nippers aren’t immaculate.

how long did it take you and how was the building experience? That Deep Striker MG came out of nowhere...

Took me about a week but I was working on it in increments. I want to say around 8-10 hours total. But the build is fairly simple, similar to the EX-S. The most time consuming is the huge cannon.

i said i was done but i just preordered all of the announced accessories for the mg hazel lines. i dont regret it because the MG hazel was one of my favorite builds this year.
20180423_mg_sbset_05.jpg

20180423_mg_hrdudu_b_04.jpg

20180423_mg_hrdudu_w_04.jpg

^ hey bro, can you please check the runners on the bape rx, and check if the chest piece is molded in camo or if the camo is just stickers. tia

Back
Top Bottom