Post your toys! Vol. 1?

I don't collect wrestling figures but I randomly saw this guy at Wal-Mart.
Had to get Stone Cold

20210829_173739.jpg

Had no clue how good the quality was on these.
Honestly better than legends or classified.
I went on ebay to try to find some characters from my childhood and man these things are expensive as hell

5048C606-C102-48DC-BBED-1DA3826ADCDC.jpeg

Housemate was like, “I thought you already had all the Dinobots. Don’t tell me you’re doing doubles like sneakers now” 😅

Just need Grimlock and Slag to complete my second set for Dino mode. Thinking maybe I’ll source a Takara one again to save some money lol

5048C606-C102-48DC-BBED-1DA3826ADCDC.jpeg

Housemate was like, “I thought you already had all the Dinobots. Don’t tell me you’re doing doubles like sneakers now” 😅

Just need Grimlock and Slag to complete my second set for Dino mode. Thinking maybe I’ll source a Takara one again to save some money lol
Gotta have the alt mode man!! 😂

I need to get my hands on the classic figures again. Local wal-mart has none. Hopefully resell prices aren't bad.

They all go in stock randomly online

Michaelangelo is in stock right now on wal marts site.
Search basic tmnt figure on Google.

Won't let me post the link for some reason

Another one I’m glad I didn’t cave in to paying resell prices

F8495B4C-81BD-4394-B2DC-1BBA53EE3FAE.jpeg

I got mine for retail + tax and ship but I was thinking of picking up a 2nd and saw one go for what was probably $70 shipped with tax on Ebay.

WILD.

This and the Cobra Island Viper seem to be going for the most now. Which was also a Target exclusive.

I've been keeping Target open on my browser and refreshing and been able to snag some extra Python Patrol BATS and Vipers. I'm not sleeping anymore.

I'm going to start gathering all of my Classified figures together to hopefully finally display them so I'll post in here. I think the only figures I don't have were the ones I didn't want that much along with the pre-orders I'm waiting on (the aforementioned Python Patrols etc.).

Those of you familiar with the line probably have some idea of what’s in some of these. Have another box with about 10 of the standard size figure boxes in addition to this. No doubles. Yet.
4FCCAAD5-C80D-41AC-8136-AE98174F2931.jpeg

Last edited:
Managed to get one of these.
Probably my favorite so far besides the viper.

Gonna need like 3 more.

20220107_142734.jpg

Where and how? Mine is still on preorder. I see them popping up and shipping from certain places.

Same for Spirit and Storm Shadow. Yet people are still playing 100+ on EBay even though they should be in circulation soon.

Back
Top Bottom