Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Ive low key come to the conclusion that the GI Joe Classified series is better than ML's.....

The detail on the Classified series is so above and beyond what Hasbro is doing for the ML line. Has anyone bought any of the Valaverse Action Force line? I'm waiting in the V2 of Sgt Slaughter.

Ive low key come to the conclusion that the GI Joe Classified series is better than ML's.....

The detail on the Classified series is so above and beyond what Hasbro is doing for the ML line. Has anyone bought any of the Valaverse Action Force line? I'm waiting in the V2 of Sgt Slaughter.

For me all 3 of their 6in lines could go either way in the details dept, it really depends on the figure, but I'd say the MCU/Movie/TV figs tend to have the Classified detail you're talking bout, heck I'm mixing a few of those in to booster my Cobra ranks in my Cobra display, and im not to far from pulling in a few SW figs either.

For me all 3 of their 6in lines could go either way in the details dept, it really depends on the figure, but I'd say the MCU/Movie/TV figs tend to have the Classified detail you're talking bout, heck I'm mixing a few of those in to booster my Cobra ranks in my Cobra display, and im not to far from pulling in a few SW figs either.

What MCU figs are you using for classified cobra?

Added Larry Johnson to the signed Starting Lineup collection. Along with other things.

B699027B-F854-48C9-BA84-1447B101656B.jpeg
F9B9ADE9-D225-4FDB-A0DA-681CFDFCFF33.jpeg
C5373F9B-8AD3-4E47-9CAE-3E1E98455D57.jpeg
0E9473F5-A672-4860-9371-44591406F4CF.jpeg

I haven’t bought any Action Force. Figures look good but I’m in on Classified for the nostalgia.

Plus I’ve heard there are some quality control issues with AF. Not that there aren’t with Classified as well though.

right now, I'm debating between buying the 25th anniversary special edition VF1 figure or the 1/48 armor pack for my recently acquired VF1-J Fast Pack.

Attachments

• post-12767-0-92537300-1439467520_thumb.jpg
    post-12767-0-92537300-1439467520_thumb.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Macross 1 48 GBP Parts Pic3.jpg
    Macross 1 48 GBP Parts Pic3.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 46
What MCU figs are you using for classified cobra?

F5881_PROD_AVN_TAGTEAM6INCH_0001_Online_2000SQ_2000x.jpg

Bucky above gonna go work as the partner of Major Bludd, Bucky below will have a bit more extensive work but will be the IG CSM Duncan
F0325_PROD_MVL_AVN_Wales_0002_Online_2000SQ_2000x.jpg

this is a head swap away from being Jinx
F0324_PROD_MVL_AVN_Sokovia_0003_Online_2000SQ_2000x.jpg

i'm gonna do an IG Destro and Iron Grenadier custom using a secret base

when i get back to the states next month and i have time to sit down and create my customs, though the first Bucky i'm not changing a thing.

Did anyone besides me order the ML X-Force set from Disneystore? My order just got cancelled. So mad, because I passed twice on hasbropulse restocks waiting for Disney...

Love these

Screenshot_20220211-172706_Gallery.jpg

I see you got some custom chest plates! Been eyeing these......

This one has the actual BAT logo....

That store has some cool BAT arm attachments too. Mace. Sword.

Just ordered a 2nd Alley Viper and BAT. I don't know if I'll go deeper than that. I have a Python Patrol BAT on pre-order which would make a 3rd.

SC kid SC kid since you seem like you with the ****s, I've been trying to figure out what to use to arm my Breaker. I can't believe they didn't give him a blade and pistol. Especially the way Baroness is strapped and she came with a cycle.

You have Breaker? Did you purchase arms for him? If so, where/what?

GL Rayner GL Rayner redrum3281 redrum3281 by all means feel free to chime in here too.

Just ordered a 2nd Alley Viper and BAT. I don't know if I'll go deeper than that. I have a Python Patrol BAT on pre-order which would make a 3rd.

SC kid SC kid since you seem like you with the ****s, I've been trying to figure out what to use to arm my Breaker. I can't believe they didn't give him a blade and pistol. Especially the way Baroness is strapped and she came with a cycle.

GL Rayner GL Rayner redrum3281 redrum3281 by all means feel free to chime in here too.

I haven't bought a Joe outside of SE and Scarlett who's being turned into April from the 07 TMNT movie, but I know in my other thread people have been upgrading their figures with "little armory" sets I think their called not sure where they're getting them from but they seem to have a lot of weapons, then also people grabbed the weapon packs from the Valverse sets, finally there's always eBay where you can literally find any weapon possible that you can think of

Yep that's where I got those chestplates.
Great seller.

These clear ones look really good too and you can buy as many as you want

I don't have breaker but if you're looking for weapons this is the go to place
They have EVERYTHING
Pricey but they're custom pieces and super accurate.
Removable clips/drums etc

Ebay

They even have sets
s290312829419630087_p83_i205_w1242.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I caught that spot on IG. I may pick up some pieces for Beachhead (I hate the green), Gung Ho (I hate the grey) and Breaker from there.

Just trying to gauge where people who put a holster on Breaker got theirs from and how they made it work. It looks like some of these spots just use an adhesive for the holster. Where the Valaverse accessory packs have the holster that goes around the leg (I think you slip it on over the foot).

I'ma hit some other forums and see if anyone's done it and what they suggest but appreciate the feedback Gents.

Yep that's where I got those chestplates.
Great seller.

These clear ones look really good too and you can buy as many as you want

I don't have breaker but if you're looking for weapons this is the go to place
They have EVERYTHING
Pricey but they're custom pieces and super accurate.
Removable clips/drums etc

Ebay

They even have sets
s290312829419630087_p83_i205_w1242.jpeg.jpg

Yeah I think that's the spot I was talking about

Yea I caught that spot on IG. I may pick up some pieces for Beachhead (I hate the green), Gung Ho (I hate the grey) and Breaker from there.

Just trying to gauge where people who put a holster on Breaker got theirs from and how they made it work. It looks like some of these spots just use an adhesive for the holster. Where the Valaverse accessory packs have the holster that goes around the leg (I think you slip it on over the foot).

I'ma hit some other forums and see if anyone's done it and what they suggest but appreciate the feedback Gents.

Checkout the GIJoe forum on tfw2005 people there are doing all kinds of things with their joes

Yeah I think that's the spot I was talking about

I did look when you posted that and there does appear to be a different vendor that goes by Little Armory....

Very nice and detailed but too pricey IMO. Gridiron is more reasonable.

I mean this **** clean but it's what I pay for a whole figure.

Last edited:
I did look when you posted that and there does appear to be a different vendor that goes by Little Armory....

Very nice and detailed but too pricey IMO. Gridiron is more reasonable.

I mean this **** clean but it's what I pay for a whole figure.

I just know a bunch of people buy them, I'll like hitting up eBay myself, I mean check out my Commando Spawn I posted, most of the extra parts are from ebay

These are the pre order dates for some upcoming neca tmnt stuff.
All on the neca store. I think other places maybe.

Probably only getting usagi yojimbo.

That's a 4 pack movie Turtle set from secret of the ooze in case anyone missed or needs the movie turtles riverdale road riverdale road

E721EFC3-CCB3-470F-89F1-CFEC1229BC54.jpeg.jpg

I'm def jumping on all but the soldier packs and Tokka & Rahzar

Back
Top Bottom