Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Debating if I should collect the entire team. Smh.
I’m the same way :lol:. Feeling that way with the Spider-man ones as well. Preorder the 2099 and then caught a random restock of the Venom on BBTS as well. I try to check BBTS daily deals. They sometimes mark down the Marvel Mafex quite a bit.

Yo Joe March !

Attachments

• IMG_2412.jpeg
    IMG_2412.jpeg
    457.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2294.jpeg
    IMG_2294.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 11
I have the page open on my work laptop just to refresh to see if Wolverine goes back up. Refreshed it and was like damn....might as well...lol
This place has Wolverine in stock. Ships from Japan and I have ordered from them before.

I don't know if I want to get that Magneto because I haven't heard any news on any other AoA characters. Really wish it was the othr Magneto they have.
I was hoping the ponytails were removable, but it doesn’t seem like they are.

I was hoping the ponytails were removable, but it doesn’t seem like they are.
If it was the other one, I'd have jumped all over it. Was hoping either Psylocke, Jean, or Storm would of hit their daily deals today.

If it was the other one, I'd have jumped all over it. Was hoping either Psylocke, Jean, or Storm would of hit their daily deals today.
I just got notification from BBTS that my Cyclops pre-order is scheduled to arrive soon.

I just got notification from BBTS that my Cyclops pre-order is scheduled to arrive soon.
Same here! Was shocked it being this soon. Hell just got charged for Gambit yesterday too, and it says preorder for June…smh lol.

Back
Top Bottom