Post your toys! Vol. 1?

IMG_4679.jpeg

IMG_4676.jpeg

Ive been praying on a sale for those. Lol

Absolutely understandable. I work with a shop that sells this stuff as mod in their Facebook group and occasionally do tiktok promo for them so I don’t pay full price stuff. If it wasn’t for that I’d have stopped with Leo. Awesome figures though. Even at their price point

Ive seen spider shot and last stand spiderman instore several times but never pulled the trigger.

I like the designs of both but im not up on their stories.

Plus with all the millions of different spidermen surfacing, copping em all can become a slippery slope…

Ive seen spider shot and last stand spiderman instore several times but never pulled the trigger.

I like the designs of both but im not up on their stories.

Plus with all the millions of different spidermen surfacing, copping em all can become a slippery slope…
I’ve picked spider shot up, along with the majority of the rest of the wave. Get pretty much all spidermen and still haven’t read any of the spider verse stories :smh: :lol:

Diamond Select is seriously heating up. Saw rave reviews of their new captain america so waiting on my pre-order.

In the mean time, copped this Sue Storm for $20. Way better than the legends that came out recently.

61bPFAvegiL.jpg

IMG_8037.jpg

IMG_8082.jpg

I would get that one but she’s probably way out of scale for my legends. You can get away with it with Reed or Ben though.
Yeah, unfortunately with mafex and legends it wont scale well unless it's a canonically big boy character (Hulk, etc...)

But im cool with these chilling with my WWE and McFarlane figs

Last edited:
IMG_3300.jpeg
IMG_3301.jpeg
IMG_3302.jpeg
IMG_3303.jpeg
IMG_3304.jpeg
IMG_3305.jpeg
IMG_3306.jpeg
IMG_3307.jpeg

Part of my Pile of Loot from BBTS. Fozz Fozz I hear you on finding at a good price lol.

Caught Venom on a restock at BBTS.

Cyclops, Gambit, Psylocke all from BBTS.

Caught Storm used on eBay for cheaper than BBTS had her on sale Corel.

Wolverine from a link Fozz Fozz sent me.

Got Jean off of Amazon listed about $15-20 cheaper than what BBTS listed her for before she sold out there.

Really need that Magneto but hope it hits that daily deal on BBTS lol.

IMG_3300.jpeg
IMG_3301.jpeg
IMG_3302.jpeg
IMG_3303.jpeg
IMG_3304.jpeg
IMG_3305.jpeg
IMG_3306.jpeg
IMG_3307.jpeg

Part of my Pile of Loot from BBTS. Fozz Fozz I hear you on finding at a good price lol.

Caught Venom on a restock at BBTS.

Cyclops, Gambit, Psylocke all from BBTS.

Caught Storm used on eBay for cheaper than BBTS had her on sale Corel.

Wolverine from a link Fozz Fozz sent me.

Got Jean off of Amazon listed about $15-20 cheaper than what BBTS listed her for before she sold out there.

Really need that Magneto but hope it hits that daily deal on BBTS lol.
Cot damn :rofl:

^ it really is epic. Ive been thinkin about copping it for years.

That was one of the ones they recently reissued right?

Back
Top Bottom