Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Back from the dead. This is my first attempt at a Munny
eyes.gif
 Help me name it.
munny.jpg

I'll give it a shot...

Prince/King/Dead Hippo....like King Hippo on Punch Out with the bandage over his belly button
Bloodshot/Lil' Bloodshot....the eyes
Golem
Starvin' Martian...take on Starvin' Marvin'
Marvin the Martian "Behind The Laughs"
Nodoz/No Doz....looks like he hasn't slept for a while

meh...might try more later.

kidrobot dropped the ball on this street fighter collection, but at least they got my dude zangief done right.
5911222061_68594a83e6_z.jpg

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

I'll give it a shot...

Prince/King/Dead Hippo....like King Hippo on Punch Out with the bandage over his belly button
Golem

Thank you. I like them all. Nodoz sounds pretty dope too.

nice street fighter ive been itching to pick some new toys up..sucks not having disposable income

Originally Posted by rawkus7632

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

I'll give it a shot...

Golem

Thank you. I like them all. Nodoz sounds pretty dope too.
no prob...yeah, I like that one too.

^nice transformers

My 2011 SDCC Exclusives

My grappels really great figure glad i got them all under retail

Random DCUC (Excuse the UFC figs in the background lol)

Marvel universe/ New pick ups shelve

My Generations/Revel the shield Deluxe class collection

More pics coming soon!

Small portion of my Starwars collection
Only took the pic for favorite villain thread
Rest is too much

Originally Posted by raeqwon28

Here is my contribution

ahh man I just wet my pants....sickest GI joe collection I've seen...you just took me back to when I was a kid....still got my joes....remember that feeling when getting a vehicle and it came with the bonus GI Joe? best feeling in the world!

Collecting toys is really like a revolving door.  Alot of you guys have a bunch of cool stuff I wouldn't mind owning, but It's pretty tough since I only like to display what I can fit in 2 detolfs so that my crib doesn't look like some toy store
laugh.gif
  Here's my latest Hot Toys pickups from the last few months, Spidey just came in yesterday

Mark's III, VI, & IV

Gotta have my SW
grin.gif

a few TF's

and my personal faves
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Collecting toys is really like a revolving door.  Alot of you guys have a bunch of cool stuff I wouldn't mind owning, but It's pretty tough since I only like to display what I can fit in 2 detolfs so that my crib doesn't look like some toy store
laugh.gif
  Here's my latest Hot Toys pickups from the last few months, Spidey just came in yesterday

Mark's III, VI, & IV

Gotta have my SW
grin.gif

a few TF's

and my personal faves
grin.gif

i love the predators.. those are hot toys? nice rodimus/hotrod, why'd you get the japanese one? did it come with a trailer?

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

762350f57de6e3cb5b73c8ac38682cc15bf7390.jpg

110155e6c0a2d1ffc4caabca07063a491065e0e.JPG

some stuff from the old toy box

90c25f3760e8551cc4630fbe5fdbc202b391b1b.jpg

all I can say is sickness....remember alot of those as a kid
Gold Leonardo!  I need that in my life!

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif

Mark's III, VI, & IV

Gotta have my SW
grin.gif

a few TF's

and my personal faves
grin.gif

i love the predators.. those are hot toys? nice rodimus/hotrod, why'd you get the japanese one? did it come with a trailer?

yeah, the Predators are all Hot Toys and I also prefer to go with the Japanese version of TF's because, IMO, they have better paint jobs and are just made without the restrictions of silly US laws like Grimlock not having sharp teeth or pointy pieces on the Decepticon jets or something silly like that.  And yeah, it came with a trailer but I will never take it out of the box since I've never liked how his trailer mode looked.

Back
Top Bottom