Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Does anyone know if there are toy stormtroopers that stand at least twelve inches high that are available for purchase?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Collecting toys is really like a revolving door.  Alot of you guys have a bunch of cool stuff I wouldn't mind owning, but It's pretty tough since I only like to display what I can fit in 2 detolfs so that my crib doesn't look like some toy store
laugh.gif
  Here's my latest Hot Toys pickups from the last few months, Spidey just came in yesterday

a few TF's
Are you getting the Hercules aka Not Devastator set?

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Does anyone know if there are toy stormtroopers that stand at least twelve inches high that are available for purchase?

Yeah, look for Sideshow Stormtrooper's.  They're 1/6 which is 12".  You can peep one in my pic with the Emperor & Vader

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Are you getting the Hercules aka Not Devastator set?

I'm actually on the fence on it.  Another company, Maketoys, is coming out with their version of not-Devastator and I'm waiting to see more from them before I make up my mind.  Are you getting Herc?

Yeah, look for Sideshow Stormtrooper's.  They're 1/6 which is 12".  You can peep one in my pic with the Emperor & Vader
Thank you sir.

Thank you sir.
There's also one made by Medicom, but it's usually a bit more expensive, shorter, and just doesn't look as good, IMO.  Here's a comparison with the Sideshow one on the left and Medicom on the right
sideshowmedicom.jpg

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

whats the rodiums prime toy called?

MP-09 Masterpiece Rodimus Prime, but there's a cheaper version if you google Toys R Us Masterpiece Rodimus Prime

I like the Street Fighter ones.

Not sure if I want to spend money on more toys though. None the less, very nice.

Thank you sir.
There's also one made by Medicom, but it's usually a bit more expensive, shorter, and just doesn't look as good, IMO.  Here's a comparison with the Sideshow one on the left and Medicom on the right

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

whats the rodiums prime toy called?

MP-09 Masterpiece Rodimus Prime, but there's a cheaper version if you google Toys R Us Masterpiece Rodimus Prime
And the cheaper Toy'R'Us version is way better.

the akuma is from a line called street fighter jr. that came out in like 2001. you can probably still find them for cheap on ebay.

and if you're asking about the kidrobot ones - nope, places usually don't(closer to never) let you open them before purchase.

thanks. I wish that company that made World's Smallest TF's made a Galvatron or something. It would've made for a nice companion piece

thanks. I wish that company that made World's Smallest TF's made a Galvatron or something. It would've made for a nice companion piece
they do have the dinobots though... like that last battle with unicron..i also think the  toys r us rodimus looks better.. but hopefully they will sell the trailer separately too... the targetmaster makes it look so much better

these have been in a box since the 80s, but I broke them out since the new Thundercats cartoon is out now

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

they do have the dinobots though... like that last battle with unicron..i also think the  toys r us rodimus looks better.. but hopefully they will sell the trailer separately too... the targetmaster makes it look so much better

I gotta stop slacking and pick those up before they go up or something then.  Other than that, with this time of the year being slow with releases since a lot of companies are waiting for 4th quarter, I went up and picked up figures from my most favorite show of all time.
bdf35758d5a42c58f197706f5be89a72399fda0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom