Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Found all these figures at a random hobby shop close by! All $7-$9 bucks! I hit a gold mine 
pimp.gif

Trunk full of legends nothing better 
glasses.gif

You guys have been seeing me post my Star Wars figures & stuff recently. Been taking pictures in conjunction with parting with a lot of my other old toys.
Also, my posts in here contrast most of the new items you guys show and/or pick-up presently.

Well, the one major OG Star Wars toy that I always wanted as a kid but never had is the Darth Vader TIE Fighter now pictured above. Through all the picture
taking and boxing up of other toys, figured I'd cop something in return. It's an excellent complete example.

GreenRhino- That Tie Fighter is relly nice! Also i enjoy seeing your older figs i collect newer things just because its easier to obtain. I tried to collect G1 Transformers but it just got way to pricey and just to complicted for me. Much respect for sticking to the classics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

GreenRhino- That Tie Fighter is relly nice! Also i enjoy seeing your older figs i collect newer things just because its easier to obtain. I tried to collect G1 Transformers but it just got way to pricey and just to complicted for me. Much respect for sticking to the classics
pimp.gif

Same here. Seeing those brings back memories when i was a kid. Im with the same boat rick, G1 are to pricey. Anyway, anyone have those MASK toys?

Picked up Wave 2 of Marvel Legends Bucky Captain america from TRU yesterday:

Finally found a megaton as well! So excited this figure is really nice:

First DCUC pick up of 2012 and this figure is 
pimp.gif

Went digging around in some old toy boxes and found me some nostalgia!

Ryo Ronin warriors figure from 1995(really beat up):

Power ranger figures these things were really played with as a kid lol:

and last but not least small soldiers!

And some random figure posing(sorry for having so many pics lol):

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Nice Strider Hiryu. well here are some of my old school child hood toys . For some reason i cant seam to find my Street Shark collection.

Forgot i posted on here in 2007. lol. Had these in my moms house.

Finally able to jump in with all the Avengers toys!
427507_10150705259361119_509326118_12116224_1346127551_n.jpg

Assemble! Scooped on the whole set. Thought they stopped making Muggs but was pretty excited when I found these. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
I did, but got rids...

Sweet! I had that red motorcycle when i was a kid. Nice stuff man.@ rick nice prime figures up there. I like that voyager megatron, i might pick one this weekend and customized it with some leds.

Got my 2nd figure from Wave 2 from TRU.com today(ordered a Thunderball but ended up getting the Piledriver variant)

Love the figure his headsculpt is great! Now i just need to find Thunderball to at least have half of my wrecking crew done.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Am i really the only hot wheels head? crazy.
Man I'm gonna get to my parents house this weekend and pick up my bag of hw's and take some pics for ya..I gotta get my brother in law to let me take pics of his Star Wars stuff..My man has been collectin' on and off since the OG toys came out and he was a little kid..He's got 5 big rubbermaid tubs filled with toys..Try to get some pics..

^
nice, i gotta find my old hot wheels/matchbox cars too
see if you can find a vintage AT-AT or AT-ST in your brother-in-law's stash, never had one

this is all the Empire Strikes Back stuff I have, my favorite of the three Star Wars...

...all 100% complete too, big difference compared to when things are missing imo
(this is roughly 25% of the original ESB toy line, ROTJ had twice as much)

Originally Posted by xtianp

Finally able to jump in with all the Avengers toys!
427507_10150705259361119_509326118_12116224_1346127551_n.jpg

Assemble! Scooped on the whole set. Thought they stopped making Muggs but was pretty excited when I found these. 
pimp.gif
Ahhh where can I get these?!?!

Nevermind, just ordered the entire set. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saw it on ebay from 13-24 bucks... i both of them from another collector on a car forum..both for 40 shipped

Back
Top Bottom