Post your toys! Vol. 1?

3rd figure from the 2nd wave of MLs Daken:

Dark Avengers meeting:

pimp.gif

That Iron Patriot is so
pimp.gif
  And I need that Daken.  Hey Rick, are you finding it easier to find variants so far?  Everytime I go to my TRU or Target, I see more variant versions than regular ones. But I did happen to finally see Buckeye Cap yesterday and it's just depressing Steve Rogers size is so huge compared to everyone else
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

That Iron Patriot is so
pimp.gif
  And I need that Daken.  Hey Rick, are you finding it easier to find variants so far?  Everytime I go to my TRU or Target, I see more variant versions than regular ones. But I did happen to finally see Buckeye Cap yesterday and it's just depressing Steve Rogers size is so huge compared to everyone else
eyes.gif

Its not just you everyone seems to only find variants the same goes for wave 2 come across 3 piledrivers, have 3 dakens so far and all unmasked versions. Hasbro seems to be releasing the variants first and then regular versions.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

That Iron Patriot is so
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Its not just you everyone seems to only find variants the same goes for wave 2 come across 3 piledrivers, have 3 dakens so far and all unmasked versions. Hasbro seems to be releasing the variants first and then regular versions.

I have only found Iron Man and Klaw in stores
mad.gif
. I had to resort to ebay/toysrus.com for the other figures I have.

I regards to the Steve Rogers height, isn't Steve much taller and bigger than Bucky? I thought they commented on that when Bucky became Cap.

^cool, which ones?

Great stuff as usual everyone.

Couple of busts...I know they're not toys/figures but I thought I'd post. The zombie Wolverine is nuts.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

^cool, which ones?

Great stuff as usual everyone.

Couple of busts...I know they're not toys/figures but I thought I'd post. The zombie Wolverine is nuts.
pimp.gif
That wolverine 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

And that mysterio is dope!

GL Rayner wrote:
Rick2345 wrote:
JayPesoz wrote:
That Iron Patriot is so
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

I have only found Iron Man and Klaw in stores
mad.gif
. I had to resort to ebay/toysrus.com for the other figures I have. 

I regards to the Steve Rogers height, isn't Steve much taller and bigger than Bucky? I thought they commented on that when Bucky became Cap.

I think its pretty accurate scale wise, in person steve rogers is huge compared to buckeye cap here:

ALso if you need anymore help on figures just HMU id be glad to help.

Picked up the TF: Prime Commander(scout class) figures and these things are pretty 
pimp.gif
 Bulkhead by far is my favorite.

Alright I hope I don't get flamed but I need some help.

I'm trying to collect X-Men blue team figures for loose display. I came across the concept when I found some of my older figures including a Marvel Select Gambit. So I'm trying to do it from that line. I am aware (at least to my knowledge) that a Jubilee figure does not exist. So far the only places I have checked is Amazon and Ebay are those my only options? I am not trying to pay outrageous prices and loose (without packaging) if fine by me.

Looking for Cyclops(Jim Lee version), Beast, Psylocke, Rogue, and Wolverine(any suit variation of this one.) Thanks for any input or help.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Alright I hope I don't get flamed but I need some help.

I'm trying to collect X-Men blue team figures for loose display. I came across the concept when I found some of my older figures including a Marvel Select Gambit. So I'm trying to do it from that line. I am aware (at least to my knowledge) that a Jubilee figure does not exist. So far the only places I have checked is Amazon and Ebay are those my only options? I am not trying to pay outrageous prices and loose (without packaging) if fine by me.

Looking for Cyclops(Jim Lee version), Beast, Psylocke, Rogue, and Wolverine(any suit variation of this one.) Thanks for any input or help.
I'd say eBay/Amazon would be your best bets unless you part of some of the buying and selling groups on FB then that would be another greet place too.
I have a few wolverines for sale if you need one just PM me bro. Ignore the Archangel lol

My order from Bigbadtoystore came in for my Wave 2 marvel legends!

Think i'm selling my madam masque i'm just not feeling the figure

And last but not least the BAF Arnim Zola:

Also found these 6 inch scaled weapons at the dollar tree if anyone is looking to get some weapons for there 6inch figs:

Lookin' into throwing some stuff on a display shelf above my desk...If anybody would recommend some stuff please message me!

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I so need that FF Spidey
frown.gif

Did you mod that from a Winter Soldier
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Have a junk load of toys, but theyre boxed up or not out.  These are a few out on display 
laugh.gif

That Voltron and that Pinnochio 
pimp.gif

GL Rayner wrote:
Rick2345 wrote:

I so need that FF Spidey
frown.gif

Did you mod that from a Winter Soldier
nerd.gif

Hate to add hype but no lie this FF spidey is the best figure of the wave such great paint apps. and the articulation is spot on for the character. He's my favorite ML from the first 2 waves he's the first figure i can't stop messing with. Highly recommend any Marvel legends fans pick him up. 
pimp.gif

And yes sir i just swapped winter soldiers arm out.

LiveMyReality wrote:
Whoa...Where could I get that FF Spider-man?!?!

BBTS hás em in stock but you might get Big time spidey since the FF is the variant although the variants are really easy to get actually and the regular versions seem impossible to find. They should also be at Targets, TRU's, Walmart's already if not in this coming week.

Selling off all my treasure hunt hotwheels so thought id share some pics before i let em go:

about to return my captain america and steve rogers to buy lotto tickets. just picked up a variant iron man and fantomex...all wave 2 of the recent legends

Back
Top Bottom