Post your toys! Vol. 1?

^ so copped :smokin

And not a bad way to start zzeeoo, now get the Joker :D Those two will be all you really need and yes, you NEED both,lol

Any luck finding that Springer GL?

Just now seeing this. I have yet to see any in stores but I got mine from BBTS a couple weeks ago. Might be the best Transformer Hasbro has done in quite sometime. I just bought the reprolabel set for him and Blitzwing.

I'm still keeping my eyes open.

And I finally put this crap together

Last edited:
I picked up both transformer springer and blitzwing from toysRus lat week, just keep checking!

Just now seeing this. I have yet to see any in stores but I got mine from BBTS a couple weeks ago. Might be the best Transformer Hasbro has done in quite sometime. I just bought the reprolabel set for him and Blitzwing.

I'm still keeping my eyes open.

And I finally put this crap together

nice pick ups.. i saw that too, that reprolabels put up stickers for these.. cant wait to see what they will look like when you're done!

nice pick ups.. i saw that too, that reprolabels put up stickers for these.. cant wait to see what they will look like when you're done!

I'll make sure to put pics up after I get them. It seems like they have improved on their shipping turnaround. It used to take them FOREVER to ship me stuff.

I'll make sure to put pics up after I get them. It seems like they have improved on their shipping turnaround. It used to take them FOREVER to ship me stuff.

i like that they gave springer the wreckers logo.. looks really nice.. im actually wanting a sticker set for my MP-09 hotrod/rodimus prime.. and i am seriously considering the MP-10 optimus prime.

there are so many i still want...might have to stop collecting shoes and go all out on MP's and 3rd party transformers

Last edited:
So update:

MP20 - Bumblebee
MP21 - Wheeljack
MP 12G - G2 Sideswipe

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=13061

:nthat:

not sure how i feel about that... i thought it would've been mirage.. wheeljack sounds cool, but bumblebee will be a lot bigger than what he was in the cartoons... same height as sideswipe?

i wish they would've taken either slag/swoop/snarl/sludge or galvatron, cyclonus, scourge.. too many bumblebee toys out there!

WJ + Bee are musts, G2 'Swipe I can live without.

Hopefully with those longtime licensing issues resolved, esp. with VW, an MP Jazz is not too far off in the future (and probably Cliffjumper as well).

Size-wise: I personally would prefer Bee to be properly in scale with the other MP cars, and bot-mode should be a bit shorter. Make it happen TT!

Last edited:
I think Bee will be in scale and possibly come with some extra's, because 80 for that size is ridiculous. I'll still buy it though :smh: :lol:.

I may have to settle for that G2 Sideswipe since I can't find the G1 version for under 120 :rolleyes

Last edited:
I think Bee will be in scale and possibly come with some extra's, because 80 for that size is ridiculous. I'll still buy it though :smh: :lol:.

I may have to settle for that G2 Sideswipe since I can't find the G1 version for under 120 :rolleyes

maybe bumblebee will come with an extra armour so you can transform him into goldbug, that would be sick. but then again there is Igear Stinger and the upgrade set to goldbug that fit in better size wise.. but we'll see.. i hope that 3rd party Motormaster also releases soon.

Last edited:
^ I have the Starscream from the older series. The attention to detail and likeness to the original cartoon series is amazing (posted pics awhile back).
EDIT: This new updated series is awesome! :pimp:

Last edited:
Sweet stuff there GC! A shame that we have to rely so heavily on 3Ps to fill out the roster, but with the current rate we're getting official MPs who knows what we get over the next few years.

I'm still kinda sore I missed out on those Coneheads...although my wallet isn't. Also didn't realize how close in scale Inferno and Grapple were.

just found this picture.. it reminded me of that one episode, where they changed into the stunticons! sick customization work!! mirage, jazz, sideswipe and windcharger

cant wait to collect this awesome combiner!! along with superion, this is my favorite combiner!

Last edited:
Are all those Transformers in the pics above the Takara Masterpiece figures? And does anyone have a list of the ones that Hasbro has released here in the US?

I'm looking to get Soundwave but I heard Hasbro is releasing him. I also need Starscream and Grimlock. And Thundercracker. And Skywarp. And Ironhide. SMH.

And Shockwave. Good lord.

yeah too much to buy.. i know prime, sideswipe, red alert, grimlock, the seekers, soundwave and megatron are all MP's.

shockwave/quakewave , insecticons are 3rd party. not sure what the rest is.. but still, some characters are must haves. wish they created a real ultra magnus MP and not the weap mp prime repaint

Haven't popped in in awhile but glad to see all this G1 stuff is getting love. Masterpiece and 3rd party combiners is pretty much the only TF's I collect now, you can't go wrong with them.

Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave is now on toys r us.com. GO!!!

edit. Back up again as of 8am....

Last edited:
I missed out :frown:

I signed up for the email alert though. I was able to get Prime with the trailer that way. If y'all have one you wanna sell though, lemme know!!

Back
Top Bottom