Post your toys! Vol. 1?

pimp.gif
 awesome joker

Jay, how many different versions of The Joker were released by Hot Toys from TDK? I went by my local comic book store and they had a Joker and it was MMS68. I was surprised they had it so I went ahead and grabbed it, but I noticed it looks different from the one you have. I'm pretty hyped regardless. These things have so much detail
pimp.gif

Edit: Nevermind.  You have the DX 01 Joker, which seems to be the definitve Joker in the collection and I got the V1 Joker.  I don't even know how much that one cost though but I see it on eBay for like $600+
frown.gif

Have pictures of the DX 02 Joker come out yet by any chance?

And on another note 
eek.gif

399380272.jpg

Yeah, I have the DX01 Joker.  I was able to get it for $129 when it first came out and am kind of kicking myself for not just getting 2 and flipping it since Hot Toys prices are guaranteed to increase in so little time. But I'm not really a flipper so it's no big deal
laugh.gif
  But there are a total of 3 Hot Toys Jokers so far.  You have the og, and after that one, they came out with MMS79 which is the Bank Robber version. You can check it out here

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_011609a.htm

As far as another DX Joker, I know it's heavily speculated but I haven't heard anything concrete about it yet.  I would say they should just release the DX-01 again for people who missed out but I know Hot Toys can make the head-sculpt ever more ridiculous so I do hope they can take it to another level with the next one.

And yeah, that Superman is just ridiculous at how they completely nailed Reeves.  Unbelievable
eek.gif

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting the the DX 01 Joker if it was for retail, but I kind of just want 1 version of each and the OG is pretty cool to me even if it's not as detailed.  I need a Batman now and the Keaton version is sweet but it'd make me want the Nicholson Joker to go with it
laugh.gif
  I definitely have to get that Superman though.  The likeness and detail is amazing.  I kind of regret coming in here cause it's getting me back into collecting again.  I'm already on the hunt for an Ironman now 
nerd.gif

I hear ya.  I'm pretty good on things when I'm at home or something, but since I have quite a bit of free time at work, that's when I get in trouble and start looking for stuff and end up doing most of my purchases
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

What's a reasonable price to be paying for the Ironman Mk IV?  Like $250 - $300?
And here's my contribution finally 
happy.gif

399387443.jpg

Joker looking good, congrats again. As far as the Mk IV, I think I may have somebody who has one for $220, I'll pm you the details

Man, after looking at different forums and reading reviews, I can't help but notice how much better looking the DX01 is compared to the OG 
frown.gif

The likeness is just more on point with Ledger.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by mikejs210

The only DC figs I have are the two Hot Toys Batmans and Joker.  But I'm eying that Keaton Batman and Reeve's Superman that's coming out.  Did you see those on that site?
Yeah I just checked those out.  I'd get both of those too, especially that Batman.  The detail in those figures are just amazing.  Do you have pics of the Batman and Joker you have?  I'm assuming they're from TDK?  
I really want to just get a Batman and Joker figure, but I'm not too sure which I should get.  I'd love to have the 3 Marvel figures you posted though; that Ironman is sick
pimp.gif

14b4614572af78.jpg

And yeah, the Iron Man figs are some of my favorite ones.  I posted the other version about a page back or so if you wanna see how they all look together.  I know a lot of people just prefer the round arc reactor on the chest
I love this one 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Anyone get in there Hot Toys Superman in yet
nerd.gif

word. waiting to see someone's in-hand pics of that one.  And their new Luke Skywalker is just
eek.gif
  And at $300 for 2 figures/base/accessories is not bad actually
391086_244402515621746_138228759572456_742261_1269841254_n.jpg

385327_244402648955066_138228759572456_742266_1939039866_n.jpg

383738_244402762288388_138228759572456_742270_1829577943_n.jpg

Exclusive
374756_244402792288385_138228759572456_742271_1923432370_n.jpg

Nice stuff everybody!
Here is my contribution..
I am still saving up for a Masterpiece Voltron to add to my collection.  The Matty Collector Voltron looks awful IMO

nice. I'm trying to hunt down the 80s cartoon version just for nostalgic reasons but these new ones are just too dope to pass up on any longer.

^lol I had MAD OG Ghostbusters stuff when I was a kid.  I wish I would have held on to it.  Vigo from Ghostbusters 2 drops tomorrow.  Guess, I'll add him too.  Still hunting for a Voltron and the new Hot Wheels Elite Ecto-1 that drops soon.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Got the new Rowen this morning.  It's gonna be a looooong wait to get all 5 of these guys in
frown.gif

Got the new Rowen this morning.  It's gonna be a looooong wait to get all 5 of these guys in
frown.gif

Those are looking real dope 
pimp.gif

My first 3 Sota Street Fighter figures these things are so dope great quality and paint apps. If you don't own a Sota Street Fighter figure i highly recommend getting into the line 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ronin warriors!? man those are sick.

the sota street fighters are dope too. i like the sota line a lot. i got the same guile and a GITD blanka. bought em for dirt cheap when tower records was shutting down a bunch of years ago.

anybody mess with revoltechs at all?

dope figures, Rick. I really wish they did MK figs too. I saw the newer ones that just came out and they're not as good as I'd hoped.

and pm returned trunkz

the only toy I wish I could have back is the original mighty morphin power ranger zord. I was so obsessed with MMPR as a kid

Originally Posted by BaldGrill

ronin warriors!? man those are sick.

the sota street fighters are dope too. i like the sota line a lot. i got the same guile and a GITD blanka. bought em for dirt cheap when tower records was shutting down a bunch of years ago.

anybody mess with revoltechs at all?

I have a few revoltechs there great figures IMO highly recommend them.
JayPesoz wrote:
dope figures, Rick. I really wish they did MK figs too. I saw the newer ones that just came out and they're not as good as I'd hoped. 

and pm returned trunks

Those MK figures are just horrible not just articulation wise but paint apps are horrendous which really blows cause next to Tekken, Mortal Kombat is my top fighting game
TODAYS INCREDIBLE HAUL:

Picked these up threw BBTS and there amazing! Great figures!

Fun pic lol:

Back
Top Bottom