Post Your Twitters Vol #followfriday

twitter.com/officialJcreag

If you feel like seeing the random things I tweet, follow me
grin.gif

If not, don't. I could care less how many followers I have.

Although one night I felt like messing with people on twitter, searched for carter IV, and replied to some 18 year old kid who was saying Carter IV was great and told him it was garbage. He proceeded to call me a lame for only have 25 followers at the time and was trying to act like he was an internet thug.
roll.gif
(different account, got locked out of it.) I clowned on him for having his profile pic because a mirror shot wearing a Hollister shirt that was tucked in to his khaki pants,
roll.gif

twitter.com/officialJcreag

If you feel like seeing the random things I tweet, follow me
grin.gif

If not, don't. I could care less how many followers I have.

Although one night I felt like messing with people on twitter, searched for carter IV, and replied to some 18 year old kid who was saying Carter IV was great and told him it was garbage. He proceeded to call me a lame for only have 25 followers at the time and was trying to act like he was an internet thug.
roll.gif
(different account, got locked out of it.) I clowned on him for having his profile pic because a mirror shot wearing a Hollister shirt that was tucked in to his khaki pants,
roll.gif

roll.gif

whoever trill29 is on twitter... you do realize you can mention people without following them right? Someone who can't figure that out would put up a front of how hard they are. Tell me though, where'd you get those glasses dog?!?!

trill29 real life trap s***
@OfficialJCreag f** n**** f** n**** f** n*****. imma rage on yo a** when i see you on blood. we real on my side.

What'd you just say to me dude? Did you just saw your gonna butt rape me until I bleed? I didn't know people on your side kept it real like that homie!

Oh and I'm white... stop being racist. It's the internet, grow the hell up. #foh. Why the hell do you care what anyone else does if it doesn't effect you and you don't even know them!!!! You can't possibly be older than 17 if you are really that worried about what the next person does.

roll.gif

whoever trill29 is on twitter... you do realize you can mention people without following them right? Someone who can't figure that out would put up a front of how hard they are. Tell me though, where'd you get those glasses dog?!?!

trill29 real life trap s***
@OfficialJCreag f** n**** f** n**** f** n*****. imma rage on yo a** when i see you on blood. we real on my side.

What'd you just say to me dude? Did you just saw your gonna butt rape me until I bleed? I didn't know people on your side kept it real like that homie!

Oh and I'm white... stop being racist. It's the internet, grow the hell up. #foh. Why the hell do you care what anyone else does if it doesn't effect you and you don't even know them!!!! You can't possibly be older than 17 if you are really that worried about what the next person does.

Yo Trill29... you do realize that I blocked you right? And if you really are what you say you are and are trying to keep it on the DL you just completely exposed yourself. I didn't know they let ******s on the internet.

Yo Trill29... you do realize that I blocked you right? And if you really are what you say you are and are trying to keep it on the DL you just completely exposed yourself. I didn't know they let ******s on the internet.

@Iamalexbutler

I've been using it more because my manager and agency says I should be for DJ'ing purposes, so if you guys want to hear some hilarious stories about silly girls that do stupid things in the booth, then I'm the twitter account to follow!

@Iamalexbutler

I've been using it more because my manager and agency says I should be for DJ'ing purposes, so if you guys want to hear some hilarious stories about silly girls that do stupid things in the booth, then I'm the twitter account to follow!

lol I posted my twitter and some random NTer started tweetin me like crazy just hating like crazy. I thought it'd be funnier if all of NT could see it. For some reason he found it necessary for me to be 1 of 25 people he followed, all because of some sign I didn't take a picture of over a year ago. If you guys still can't get over this sign thing, I'd hate to see how long it takes you to get over a girl. Dude started acting mad tough before I even said a thing about him
roll.gif
and then saying I messed up cuz he's low key and is a dope boy and doesn't want anyone to know his twitter, AFTER I posted his twitter name
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom