POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Ceramic Daytona, just as everyone suspected, officially announced...

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/the-new-rolex-daytona-now-with-black-cerachrom-bezel

Other Rolex releases here: http://www.rolex.com/watches/baselworld.html

I think the Datejust 41 with the jubilee bracelet is a pretty intriguing watch as well.

Overall, I am impressed, particularly with the Daytona. That said, I don't even want to guess how long the wait-list for that watch is going to be.

Last edited:

Can someone be nice enough to identify this AP?

My friend said he received it as a gift from his father.

Appreciate it!

Explorer is certainly more clean... the Air King is... interesting I think, especially compared to the older versions

Explorer gets my vote.

Not only is the 3-6-9 lumed but they also fixed one of the biggest gripes most have with the current Explorer, the short minute hand. Many actually wants the new hands to be replaced on their next service (doubt Rolex will accommodate).

Air-King is more unique but that doesn't always mean better. It does have it's nice touch/details like the green Rolex text and second hand.

I personally prefer the cleaner look of the Explorer and I do think value-wise, the Explorers going to hold it's price better.

Explorer gets my vote.

Not only is the 3-6-9 lumed but they also fixed one of the biggest gripes most have with the current Explorer, the short minute hand. Many actually wants the new hands to be replaced on their next service (doubt Rolex will accommodate).

Air-King is more unique but that doesn't always mean better. It does have it's nice touch/details like the green Rolex text and second hand.

I personally prefer the cleaner look of the Explorer and I do think value-wise, the Explorers going to hold it's price better.

Yea my biggest dislike is the 3-6-9 / 5-10-etc on the Air King. Makes it extremely busy. That said, it has grown on me a little bit since I first saw it.

Watches is outdated. Just look at y'all phones if you want da time, b! Unnecessary, wasted money.

Also, that datejust with the jubilee bracelet would pair perfectly with the new (retro) gucci line up

Just getting into watches. One to get a good piece tho start off with and to act as an earloom to pass down to my son one day. Torn btwn the Omega Seamaster 2254.50 or the Sppurging and going for the Rolex SeaDweller or Submariner. Thoughts? Any Omega fans here??

Anyone in here rock a PP Nautilus? Looking for the 5726 but curious as to how it wears in general. I’m a Panerai guy (don’t judge) so I can carry a 44-47mm with no problem but I’ve heard certain Nautilus wear bigger than the 40.5mm footprint. Thx!

Anyone in here rock a PP Nautilus? Looking for the 5726 but curious as to how it wears in general. I’m a Panerai guy (don’t judge) so I can carry a 44-47mm with no problem but I’ve heard certain Nautilus wear bigger than the 40.5mm footprint. Thx!
If I don't get an as skydweller soon I'll likely end up with a nautilus instead

Back
Top Bottom