Complicated Faces

Jaeger-Le Coultre Master Compressor Extreme Lab 2

Richard Mille Felipe Massa Flyback Chronograph RM 011

watches-jaeger-compressor.jpg
watches-rm.jpg

RFX. Great posts in this thread!

I was wondering if you knew of any watches similar to these two in the

A skeleton watch?

Oris Culture Atelier is the only one that comes to mind and that is ~$1500 after about 30% discount.
14e2f5i.jpg

Hamilton has the Open Heart but it is only partially showing the skeleton, it's ~$1k retail, probably can be found at $700 .
15wdq48.jpg

Those are the only two that comes to mind from reputable watch manufacturers for less than $1500. You can check out Invicta watches, I believe they have a few skeleton watches. Fossil and the watch designers that Fossil makes like Armani and Kenneth Cole has an open face/skeleton watches too. It'll be close to impossible to find one as good looking at the ones you posted for less than $1500, actually it'll be difficult for less than $5k.

probly buying a Michael Kors Watch today finally... ill post pic if it goes through

:nerd: I'm looking for a nice rose gold watch so...
*scans thread*

Going to need a budget for that.

I'm looking for a gold watch/bracelet under $1k.
I like the Nixon above, but not the square face.

Not a biggest fan of solid gold watch (especially yellow gold) but I guess you can check out the Longines La Grande Classique Presence? For that price range, it is probably the only one I could find from a manufacturer I trust.
dcso5e.jpg

New Rolexes for 2012.

Sub no date.
2hz1mo8.jpg

Yachtmaster
2vxey61.jpg

Skydweller
3wls6.jpg

DateJust II
2z6xdw2.jpg

Day-Date II
2vx12t5.jpg

Day-Date
2uz9vu0.jpg

Last edited:
RFX i didn't recognize you with the new avy... until you posted this year's rolex's

that yachtmaster is the ultimate. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

http://www.hodinkee.com/yohan-blake...lon-taking-silver-in-the-100m-at-the-olympics
[h2]SPOTTED: Olympic Silver Medalist Yohan Blake Wearing A Richard Mille Tourbillon, During The 100M Finals![/h2][article=""]
http://www.hodinkee.com/yohan-blake...lon-taking-silver-in-the-100m-at-the-olympics

​Richard Mille is getting good at this.  If you watched the men's 100 meter sprint last night, you were, whether you knew it or not, watching a Richard Mille advertisement.  You see, he's followed up his lauded sponsorship of Rafael Nadal and Bubba Watson with an Olympic sprinter named Yohan Blake.

But Blake isn't just any sprinter.  He's happens to be Usain Bolt's training partner and the only man to have beaten Bolt twice (in two consecutive events leading up to the Olympics).  And, last night, Blake took the title of the world's (second) fastest man as he glided to the Silver medal in the 100meter sprint in London.​

The watch that he was wearing was indeed a special Richard Mille tourbillon, and just like the RM027 specifically designed for tennis, and the RM038, specifically designed for golf., this one was specifically geared towards sprinting.  The thing is, due to Olympic guidelines, Richard Mille can't announce the official name of their ambassador, nor the details of the watch until three days after the Olympics are over.  So, we don't know the name or specs of the watch, but based on RM's last forays into sporting watches, this one is surely going to equally 

Subscribe via Email[h3] [/h3]
[/article]

Not a fan of the hour markers on those Gold Day-Dates at all. Too gaudy.

Don't like the Skydweller either.

Yachtmaster is nice.

I was wondering if they'd do a ceramic no date.

Shame we lost the nice run of photos we had going in the last thread. I'ma throw 2 of my babies back up.

1ikdit.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the DateJust II and is not in contention with the Explorer. Damn, there are way too many Rolexes I want: DJII, Sub, Explorer, GMTII and a Daytona. I am not even a big fan of the Yachtmaster but the new one looks real good, good thing it's probably too big for my wrist or that is another Rolex to add to the list.
33pafj4.jpg

Damn. You guys are all balling.

FS4662_3

I just picked up that gun metal watch today. I guess its pretty cheap but I still like it.

Back
Top Bottom