POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Really want to cop a watch this Saturday. Anything good around 250. Looking for something classy/ everyday wear.

CLASSIC GLASGOW by Daniel Wellington

Classic modern watch from Daniel Wellington, with sleek minimal design. Features silver watch case with adjustable Nato strap.

Clockwork: Quartz Japan citizen 1L22 movement.
Size(diameter): 36 mm
Height of casing: 6 mm
Water resistant

Last edited:
I posted this in the jewelry thread so it's only appropriate if I post it here too

Rolex 18kt Ever Rose Presidential Day Date
Enjoy :pimp:

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me about the Brera brand?

I am thinking about making this my next purchase:

Not my pic but I have the exact same model. 1978 Rolex Oysterdate Precision (6694).

Stainless steel.

Last edited:
Any one know anything about Invicta Subaqua watches or Invicta watches in general? Good or bad, recommendations?

Any one know anything about Invicta Subaqua watches or Invicta watches in general? Good or bad, recommendations?

Garbage look at watchuseek for proof (srs). Stick with seiko, citizen, orient, seagull, timex, Casio edifice, even bulova

Last edited:
Last edited:
Time Weekenders come in very similar design and looks and have the same guts. You can find them at target and many online sites for under $40.

This. Most timexes are great value, especially if you can get them for $50. Over that mark, just too expensive IMO. Only timex worth over the $50 mark was the discontinued TX line they had. :lol: @ those J.Crew watch prices, I really feel sorry for the people who buy those overpriced watches (srs).

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/JCrewingoodcompany/Timex/PRDOVR~48137/48137.jsp

Overpriced >: and thats being generous to say the least. Worth $50 max but because it is sold by J.Crew it cost $175 :lol:. Get an invicta 8926OB instead, IMHO the only invicta worth getting.

Time Weekenders come in very similar design and looks and have the same guts. You can find them at target and many online sites for under $40.

Yeah, I know about the Weekender, and plan on getting that. I was considering getting this one as well, since it's a bit more "dressy". First watch purchase to be honest.

$175 tho? :x

The Invicta does look nice. But I wanted a piece with interchangeable bands.

Thanks for finding it tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom