POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I haven't handled Mido much but I have heard great things about it.
Good bang for your buck per say. They have some nice and unique designs as well.

I've been sleeping on Tissot Le Cocle.
They are pretty nice for a good price.
http://www.authenticwatch...-t-classic-le-locle.html .
Of course, the price from an AD will be cheaper. Some people have said they could get some for $350.

The Tissot PRC 200 is also nice for the price but it is quartz though.
http://www.authenticwatch...-chronograph-quartz.html .
23365228dl0.jpg

what would the last one run. that one is nice.

No worries, I could barely see it so I figured I'd point you in the right direction. I didn't mean it negatively.

That Mido would have been nice if it weren't yellow gold (or plated).
If you do not care who gave it to you, try selling it. I don't think you will get much for it though.

That Mido would have been nice if it weren't yellow gold (or plated).
If you do not care who gave it to you, try selling it. I don't think you will get much for it though.
and i hear you lazy thanks.

yeah thats why id ont like it. i might just try to sell it. but who knows. that last tissot is nice. might start on that one before i go all out on a gmtrolex.

That is not a bad choice at all.
And like stated before, chances are, you can get it for cheaper at an AD.
Around $300-$350. Good luck.

That is not a bad choice at all.
And like stated before, chances are, you can get it for cheaper at an AD.
Around $300-$350. Good luck.

thanks bro.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Are watches the most important accessory to an outfit? I'm really beginning to think so. I've been noticing people's watches a lot more lately and even though they might be dressed down a beautiful watch will still stand out.

yes, it is. when youre dealing with a client's money they want to make sure theyre dealing with people who are confident. non-verbal cues are what youwear. youre already judged before you say your first word by your watch, shoes, and the way your tie is knotted. then everything else. take it for what itsworth but ive never seen it so true on many occasions...

Originally Posted by boywiththeshoes

can anybody recommend me a good watch case or how else to store watches? thanks.

lv_wat10.jpg

Acetimer.com has some cheap watch cases which might be what you are looking for. Ebay also has plenty of watch cases that should suit your need.
Unless you really want to get fancy, then look into Wolf Design or Venlo or Orbita. It could go in ridiculous amounts more after that if you really want to gocrazy.
laugh.gif

can anybody recommend me a good watch case or how else to store watches? thanks.

lv_wat10.jpg

Acetimer.com has some cheap watch cases which might be what you are looking for. Ebay also has plenty of watch cases that should suit your need.
Unless you really want to get fancy, then look into Wolf Design or Venlo or Orbita. It could go in ridiculous amounts more after that if you really want to go crazy.
laugh.gif

are you f'ng
eek.gif
serious that is one nice watch purse/case/storagewhatever you want to call it. yo RFX thank for the site i ordered this for my breit SA and fossil that need a moving box

RFX a quick question. i have the original tags and box from the rolex gmt i had, is it worth anything or should i just go ahead and toss it. thanks

Originally Posted by elgrenas

RFX a quick question. i have the original tags and box from the rolex gmt i had, is it worth anything or should i just go ahead and toss it. thanks

Sell it, trust me, there are people who would pay for those. I often see Rolex boxes and tags go on sale at Timezone.com and other watch forums.
I can't help you with the price though, I do not pay much attention to the boxes.

Amunfei24 wrote:
I will post my momentarily.

I will wait for your post....

what is this? a facebook/twitter status update?

Originally Posted by elgrenas

Sell it, trust me, there are people who would pay for those. I often see Rolex boxes and tags go on sale at Timezone.com and other watch forums.
I can't help you with the price though, I do not pay much attention to the boxes.

sweet thanks fam.

does anyone have experience buying watches off of Amazon? Is it a bad idea?

i bought a white g shock off there once, no problems. if they were expensive time pieces id purchase them only at the AD...

Back
Top Bottom