POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

Thanks for the good word people
happy.gif

Ill post some pictures tomorrow probably, when I get my camera back.

My next question is: Do you think I can actually wear it with everything? I know its looks like its supposed to when I dress up (still probably a littledifferent from what you might have in mind though) or wear a polo, but when Im wearing a wifebeater with some shorts is it still all right or is a no go?

I actually work for myself only and Im still going back to school for that second degree, so I wear whatever I feel like and dont pay much attention to whatothers think about it, but I just want to know how it is supposed to be done
laugh.gif

I plan on wearing it all the time, except for the time Im at home or working out.

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

rfx, you like the feeling and weight of titanium on your wrist?

The titanium is actually lighter than steel, especially on this watch. The weight won't deter me from this watch though.

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

rfx, you like the feeling and weight of titanium on your wrist?

im a machinist and work with both titanium and steel and let me tell you titanium is half the weight of steel. its crazy to machine though. so the watch is waylighter than any steel one.

yeah i know, maybe i just like something heavier...thatd just be one of my personal considerations. id opt for the 2nd one you posted btw =)

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

happy.gif

My next question is: Do you think I can actually wear it with everything? I know its looks like its supposed to when I dress up (still probably a little different from what you might have in mind though) or wear a polo, but when Im wearing a wifebeater with some shorts is it still all right or is a no go?

I actually work for myself only and Im still going back to school for that second degree, so I wear whatever I feel like and dont pay much attention to what others think about it, but I just want to know how it is supposed to be done
laugh.gif

I plan on wearing it all the time, except for the time Im at home or working out.

you will be good with both a nice polo or nice slacks and nice button down shirt. RFX can tell you more he is all into the fashion stuff
tongue.gif

^^^
I see what you are saying by looking at it again but I own the Spitfire Mark XVI and the numerals on those are great.
I love the raised numerals, it really popped out and was great. So I can't put that against the watch based on the pic.

I feel you, but on that particular design, it almost seems like the numerals were an afterthought.

i need sum suggestions on a watch...ill be starting an internship soon & would like to buy a watch. anything for 500 or less to be worn on a daily basiswith my shirt & tie?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i need sum suggestions on a watch...ill be starting an internship soon & would like to buy a watch. anything for 500 or less to be worn on a daily basis with my shirt & tie?
grin.gif

look at the above
balling all day

Originally Posted by elgrenas

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

happy.gif

My next question is: Do you think I can actually wear it with everything? I know its looks like its supposed to when I dress up (still probably a little different from what you might have in mind though) or wear a polo, but when Im wearing a wifebeater with some shorts is it still all right or is a no go?

I actually work for myself only and Im still going back to school for that second degree, so I wear whatever I feel like and dont pay much attention to what others think about it, but I just want to know how it is supposed to be done
laugh.gif

you will be good with both a nice polo or nice slacks and nice button down shirt. RFX can tell you more he is all into the fashion stuff
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
I agree.
The leather strap really dresses up the sporty watch.
It isn't overly huge at 39mm and it isn't overly thick at 12mm so it should fit right perfectly within your sleeves.

Originally Posted by elgrenas

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i need sum suggestions on a watch...ill be starting an internship soon & would like to buy a watch. anything for 500 or less to be worn on a daily basis with my shirt & tie?
grin.gif

look at the above
balling all day
pimp.gif

I already checked how it looks with a wifebeater on, and honestly it doesnt make much of a difference if it fits or not. Even without it I look pretty hoodwith the tats I got and a wifebeater, so even a misfitted watch doesnt make much of a difference here
laugh.gif

And by any means Im dont have that bummy look or anything, but my overall style is just a bit different, thats all.

I like the 2nd, and 3rd Ingenieur..

I'm actually thinking about picking one up thru this Bing deal..

Like I said, lilpro4u inspired me with his carbon fiber strap so now my Carrera is back to it's racing roots.
14rfx10.jpg

17rfx10.jpg

1510.jpg

1610.jpg

1810.jpg

clean watch bro

Any thoughts on some Kennth Cole Watches? Ive seen a couple that I like for relatively good prices, but how is the quality?

Changing straps are easy, you just need a watch tool like the bergeon.
It is fairly cheap and some websites that sells straps gives a tool for free with a strap purchase.
I wouldn't start with an expensive watch, I would test the waters with an inexpensive watch.
However, once you get the hang of it, it is pretty simple.
Just be careful and patient.

one day my dad decided to pay $15 for a raffle ticket ( which goes to charity) just to be generous. The he gets a message that he won the raffle and he shouldpick up his new Rolex. What are the odds of that

I wanted to take some better pics, but for some reason the flash in my camera refused to cooperate with me, so I just took one pic with my phone.

Still plan to take some better shots, but for now its all I got
laugh.gif

3845047890_258abfa556.jpg

And Im really getting used to the watch. I mean I still catch myself looking at me phone to check time, but Im getting used to having something on my wrist
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Changing straps are easy, you just need a watch tool like the bergeon.
It is fairly cheap and some websites that sells straps gives a tool for free with a strap purchase.
I wouldn't start with an expensive watch, I would test the waters with an inexpensive watch.
However, once you get the hang of it, it is pretty simple.
Just be careful and patient.
does fredawatchstraps.com give you the tool?

Back
Top Bottom