Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

It's cool to take lessons and tips from other people, but at the end of the day search your own heart for your plan.

Every choice, no matter how small you think it is, will count later down the line.

Be consistent in your approach to whatever in life. Scattered energy and focus won't work out.

Don't front for the short term happiness.

Invest in yourself. Not even financially, invest in yourself to educate yourself about yourself. Read books, study your life patterns, whatever you gotta do to get to know your strengths and weaknesses as a human being.

You can have a team of friends, but never get caught up in BS. Always stay an individual and make your decisions based on how they will affect you in the longer run.

Just because a way of living works for somebody else, doesn't mean that it will for you. Once again, stay true to your heart and path in life.

Be an individual in all aspects of life. I think this might be the most important to me.

Think about financial responsibility early. Like, 18, 19. Forget starting at 23-25, you'll thank yourself later.

Think about financial responsibility early. Like, 18, 19. Forget starting at 23-25, you'll thank yourself later.

Don't wife the baddest, sexiest, best in bed...

Wife the most stable, honest, best in conversation.

Don't wife the baddest, sexiest, best in bed...

Wife the most stable, honest, best in conversation.

Shoes are not everything.

Learn to save, try to put away 10% of your check.

Finish school, get a degree.

Enjoy life. Makes mistakes, but learn from them.

Travel.

Shoes are not everything.

Learn to save, try to put away 10% of your check.

Finish school, get a degree.

Enjoy life. Makes mistakes, but learn from them.

Travel.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I'm only 23 but I lived a crazy life so far nothing bad but I made ALOT of mistakes in HS that I will regret for the rest of my life

If you're still in High School PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!

- Do the best you possible can in HS GPA is everything after HS if you plan on going to college.

- If you want to play sports don't BS work hard at your craft and school to get there you'll never get this chance again.

- If you like someone in HS man up or women up. Don't let nerves get in the way TAKE A CHANCE! HOWEVER, PRACTICE SAFE SEX PLEASE!! DON'T HAVE KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!

- GO TO PROM BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'LL EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!

- APPLY FOR COLLEGE EARLY!

- HAVE THE MOST FUN POSSIBLE WITHOUT BEING STUPID (BECAUSE ONCE YOU LEAVE REAL LIFE HAPPENS......FAST!)

- F TRYING TO BE POPULAR HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS (MOST POPULAR KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL ARE TERRIBLE IN THE REAL WORLD!)

- F FRIENDS TRYING TO SLOW YOU DOWN (KEEP YOUR CIRCLE SMALL AND ONLY ROCK WITH PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST)

- IF YOU PLAY SPORTS AND WANT TO PLAY AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL GET SOMEONE TO TAPE YOUR GAMES ASAP!

Post High School

- Keep your credit score intact! Credit in America is everything some places will deny you employment because your credit is messed up.

- If you can avoid financing cars and credit cards

- SAVING ACCOUNT! INVEST AND USE IT! $100 a check will go a long way after time.

- Never relax or get content always strive to be better.

- If you find the right partner take it slow and PLEASE PRACTICE SAFE SEX. AND FOR YOU DUMMIES OUT THERE IF A WOMAN SAYS SHES ON THE PILL STILL STRAP UP! I KNOW IT DOESN'T FEEL AS GOOD BUT DON'T BE STUPID.

- If you have children please try to be in the kids life. Don't neglect them it's not like they chose to be here!

- Don't worry about nice cars, clothes, jewels and other material things. IF YOU WORK HARD IT WILL COME!

- If you're unhappy please consider all options before making decisions.

- DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

- THINK ABOUT THINGS FOR YOUR SPOUSES POINT OF VIEW BEFORE FIGHTING.

- READ EVERYTHING YOU CAN.

- REMEMBER TIS IS THE ONLY LIFE YOU WILL HAVE (OR SO WE KNOW) ENJOY IT AND CHERISH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE

- REMEMBER IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORST.

i'll just quote myself again

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I'm only 23 but I lived a crazy life so far nothing bad but I made ALOT of mistakes in HS that I will regret for the rest of my life

If you're still in High School PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!

- Do the best you possible can in HS GPA is everything after HS if you plan on going to college.

- If you want to play sports don't BS work hard at your craft and school to get there you'll never get this chance again.

- If you like someone in HS man up or women up. Don't let nerves get in the way TAKE A CHANCE! HOWEVER, PRACTICE SAFE SEX PLEASE!! DON'T HAVE KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!

- GO TO PROM BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU'LL EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!

- APPLY FOR COLLEGE EARLY!

- HAVE THE MOST FUN POSSIBLE WITHOUT BEING STUPID (BECAUSE ONCE YOU LEAVE REAL LIFE HAPPENS......FAST!)

- F TRYING TO BE POPULAR HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS (MOST POPULAR KIDS IN HIGH SCHOOL ARE TERRIBLE IN THE REAL WORLD!)

- F FRIENDS TRYING TO SLOW YOU DOWN (KEEP YOUR CIRCLE SMALL AND ONLY ROCK WITH PEOPLE YOU CAN TRUST)

- IF YOU PLAY SPORTS AND WANT TO PLAY AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL GET SOMEONE TO TAPE YOUR GAMES ASAP!

Post High School

- Keep your credit score intact! Credit in America is everything some places will deny you employment because your credit is messed up.

- If you can avoid financing cars and credit cards

- SAVING ACCOUNT! INVEST AND USE IT! $100 a check will go a long way after time.

- Never relax or get content always strive to be better.

- If you find the right partner take it slow and PLEASE PRACTICE SAFE SEX. AND FOR YOU DUMMIES OUT THERE IF A WOMAN SAYS SHES ON THE PILL STILL STRAP UP! I KNOW IT DOESN'T FEEL AS GOOD BUT DON'T BE STUPID.

- If you have children please try to be in the kids life. Don't neglect them it's not like they chose to be here!

- Don't worry about nice cars, clothes, jewels and other material things. IF YOU WORK HARD IT WILL COME!

- If you're unhappy please consider all options before making decisions.

- DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

- THINK ABOUT THINGS FOR YOUR SPOUSES POINT OF VIEW BEFORE FIGHTING.

- READ EVERYTHING YOU CAN.

- REMEMBER TIS IS THE ONLY LIFE YOU WILL HAVE (OR SO WE KNOW) ENJOY IT AND CHERISH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE

- REMEMBER IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORST.

i'll just quote myself again

Go to school. Don't waste your teens/early 20s just worrying about partying every day. When you see your friends/high school buddies graduating college and you're still working at the mall for minimum wage, it's gonna hit you. You'll then ask yourself what the %+*# did I do with my life in the last 5 years.

Go to school. Don't waste your teens/early 20s just worrying about partying every day. When you see your friends/high school buddies graduating college and you're still working at the mall for minimum wage, it's gonna hit you. You'll then ask yourself what the %+*# did I do with my life in the last 5 years.

Good thread, much appreciated from a high school freshman.
pimp.gif

Pray.
Read a chapter of proverbs everyday (31 chapters)

Seek the kingdom of God and all else will be added on

Back
Top Bottom