PostYourPicture VOL FOLLOW THE RULES! KEEP IT CLASSY!

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by slickp42189

why havent shoefreak and cap posted? im anxious to see what these voices of reason look like
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign. [/color]
nerd.gif
5'10 185lb 

Originally Posted by Atltrapboi09

eyes.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  why would a celebrity post on niketalk lmaoooo  i know if i had millions of dollars i wouldnt be on no messageboard with guys lol
roll.gif

he probably the fan in the picture lol
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Ok, so since he is a NBA basketball player he is automatically  too good to post on a message board with us normal people?

A pic of me..and my girl.  Yeah, humble brag...to all you not smashin NTers I'm proof that even short, sexually discriminated against haha (Indian) decent looking guys with game can get extremely good looking chicks.

2nu6aep.jpg

ae9keq.jpg

why havent shoefreak and cap posted? im anxious to see what these voices of reason look like
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign. [/color]
nerd.gif

ShoesF posted her highscool pic in my thread and cap posted her "hips" in the thread about nothingThat atl Dude is trolling my girl said that dude looks familiar and she thinks she saw his pic on a fashion forum lol

Shhh Only regulars of the thread know how that played out solerunner be quiet!!
roll.gif
dude tried to check me on female credtials.

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Co-sign.
nerd.gif

ShoesF posted her highscool pic in my thread and cap posted her "hips" in the thread about nothing That atl Dude is trolling my girl said that dude looks familiar and she thinks she saw his pic on a fashion forum lol

lmaoooooo  ask her what the name of the site is 
devil.gif
eek.gif
  lol i  post on several fashion sites lookbook,thefashionspot,instyle forums   so she probably could have seen me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ModernDarwin

A pic of me..and my girl.  Yeah, humble brag...to all you not smashin NTers I'm proof that even short, sexually discriminated against haha (Indian) decent looking guys with game can get extremely good looking chicks.

ae9keq.jpg

Originally Posted by cap1229

Shhh Only regulars of the thread know how that played out solerunner be quiet!!
roll.gif
dude tried to check me on female credtials.

You right.Lol I'm trolling but you had more thighs than hips FBI agent lol

Originally Posted by Solerunner

Co-sign.
nerd.gif

ShoesF posted her highscool pic in my thread and cap posted her "hips" in the thread about nothing That atl Dude is trolling my girl said that dude looks familiar and she thinks she saw his pic on a fashion forum lol

lmaoooooo  ask her what the name of the site is 
devil.gif
eek.gif
  lol i  post on several fashion sites lookbook,thefashionspot,instyle forums   so she probably could have seen me
wink.gif

Lol maybe I will ask when she gets back, she said something about gay site I thought you stole pics from one ayo

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by egal Black

Bruh, don't you got a game to play in 30 min? 
laugh.gif

Taj is on NT before a game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any other Bulls that lurk on NT
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
? Rose??

eyes.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  why would a celebrity post on niketalk lmaoooo  i know if i had millions of dollars i wouldnt be on no messageboard with guys lol
roll.gif

he probably the fan in the picture lol
laugh.gif
hi, you must be new here if you think that

oh, you are...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom