PostYourPicture VOL FOLLOW THE RULES! KEEP IT CLASSY!

Originally Posted by Regis

Meth can you please acknowledge my excellent behavior?

Pls respond.
roll.gif

no more ladies posting pics.

Thyker wins plus her friend assisted silence, guao.

lana825 she a cutie too.

my fav part of PYP is discovering that NTer are really _________ when u thought they were ______________.

and sometimes I i feel like the NTer should look like their avy lol

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by Atltrapboi09

i wanna see how the girls on niketalk look
nerd.gif

good luck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Let me play it out for you what ensues when a handful of NT women post their pics in the PYP.
Sub-par or below sub-par average male NTer:

• "Why are y'll beasting over her?She's meh. I don't see what you see in her."
  • "
    grin.gif
    ", "
    sick.gif
    " quoted under their posting any other pics to insult them
  • Handful of girls post their pics, and subpar average male NTer chimes in, "There's only like...2 cute females on NT."
  • Comparing the girls like your everyday food or car thread - "[Insert female NTer] is prettier than this [insert female NTer]", "[Female NTer, or their face or body parts] >>> [Female NTer, or their face or body parts]"
  • Come up with a rating system to rate the girls
  • Quote pic of female NTer "I haz the thirst!I'd go through a pile of excretions with my ball sacks tied with cement to win her over" 
  • Female NTer posts from Photobucket album, creepy stalking NTer hacks it and then uses to post her pics in other threads to "expose" her, or keep them on his desktop to fap to
You just can't seem to let the girls post their pic and keep it moving. Am I missing anything or does that pretty much sum it up? 

In conclusion, ya'll don't deserve nice things. 

I $+*$#$$ love Hazel. Like really. No cut cards. She knows not to trust this trap of a thread. Meth can only do so much and he is doing a spectacular job but still.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

good luck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Let me play it out for you what ensues when a handful of NT women post their pics in the PYP.

• "
    grin.gif
    ", "
    sick.gif
  • Handful of girls post their pics, and subpar average male NTer chimes in, "There's only like...2 cute females on NT."
  • Comparing the girls like your everyday food or car thread - "[Insert female NTer] is prettier than this [insert female NTer]", "[Female NTer, or their face or body parts] >>> [Female NTer, or their face or body parts]"
  • Quote pic of female NTer "I haz the thirst!I'd go through a pile of excretions with my ball sacks tied with cement to win her over" 
  • Female NTer posts from Photobucket album, creepy stalking NTer hacks it and then uses to post her pics in other threads to "expose" her, or keep them on his desktop to fap to
You just can't seem to let the girls post their pic and keep it moving. Am I missing anything or does that pretty much sum it up? 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Pretty much.

You don't have to post your pics though. For obvious reasons.

good luck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

• "
    grin.gif
    ", "
    sick.gif

how you sound? Acting like y'all are goddesses blessing us lowly males with a picture of you?

I actually think NT is a lot more tame these days. pyp isnt that serious anymore. soooo Hazel pyp
happy.gif
and where is my girl chiney royal

good luck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

• "
    grin.gif
    ", "
    sick.gif

In conclusion, ya'll don't deserve nice things
I mean, I was with you until this.
Get over yourself.

Back
Top Bottom