PostYourPicture VOL FOLLOW THE RULES! KEEP IT CLASSY!

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

cRazy dav0 wrote:

Dude in the rich yung gear is a NTker, just realized...
30t6p3b.gif

Dude looks like Henz0?? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

yup ... wangfujing market ... it was the best choice given ... 
PFO3480.jpg

you gotta tell us what all that is

all sorts of bugs/beatles, hippocampi(seahorse), scorpions, starfish, if it's in the sea ... it was on a skewer ... i wasn't about to eat a millipede, centipede so i settled
laugh.gif
on the scorpion ... 

I tried seahorse once, and no lie, it wasn't that bad. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by cap1229

@Kingtre: makes perfect sense why those ppl post the same pics... NT is not real life. Its up to them what the choose to share with you. Twitter/ instagram/tumblr gives ppl a false sense of community and connection just like this board and ill even further so does facebook. Unless you can say i can pick up the phone and call so and so and find out about his life from him then i can say i know his life. You arent owed a pic from anyone. This is a priviledge to have a face to put with a screenname and remember these could be stolen pics. They arent but could be.
huh...i have no idea what you are talking about...and clearly you don't understand what I was saying...
nerd.gif

in no way shape or form should the words "owed a pic" or "privileged" be posted in response to what I said
laugh.gif
i was referring to the people who say stuff like " here's a pic from 03 its all i have on this computer" or something along those lines

again not that serious...please don't address me any further...

...IDK why...But this line just made me laugh hard as hell...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom