Potential Releases: 2012-2013 Jordan Retro Lineup

Wow, this has got to be too good to be true. Hopefully JB doesnt screw these up. Im expecting differences from prior release but hopefully nothing major.

Oh, and I cant wait to see the material they use with the VIII's. I cant wait to see how pathetic the quality is. Either way, Im not passing the opportunity on Aqua VIIIs this time

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Fake.

Why would they retro the Blue/Stealth 5's? When was the last time you saw them retro a retro+ color?

Excluding CG11's of course, those are a whole different beast.

White Chrome 4s. (Pure 4s)
Infrared 6 was a retro + in 2000 I believe as well.

2000 Infrared was and OG retro.

Altitudes and Black University 12 were retro plus releases.

Of course Space Jams and Cool Greys.

Originally Posted by ar916

maroon vis
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Fake.

Why would they retro the Blue/Stealth 5's? When was the last time you saw them retro a retro+ color?

Excluding CG11's of course, those are a whole different beast.

White Chrome 4s. (Pure 4s)
Infrared 6 was a retro + in 2000 I believe as well.
lets add to the list

nubuck 12
altitude 13
spacejam 11
the upcoming oly 6 and laney 5

the all all retro + colorways JB brought back out or will bring back

They will eventually retro retro+ colorways.

Give it at least 5 years, you'll see the "Wolf Grey 5's", some sort of "Flip" 3, Laker 6's, and others.

I'm still waiting for a Citrus 7 release again, along with Mocha 3's, and University Blue 14's.

All retro+, all dope.

However, most excited about the Aqua 8's and Fire Red 5's.

Next year is the 23rd anniversary of the 5, so I expect at least 5 colorways of them to release.

I would love to see the September Blue and Maroon VI's retroed. Please don't put patent leather on these classics.

Originally Posted by Fresh Gordon

I would love to see the September Blue and Maroon VI's retroed. Please don't put patent leather on these classics.
If JB do this, for sure I ain't copping them.
Don't matter if they haven't retored or what not, I'll simply pass on these.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

man these re-re-re-releases gotta stop JB
whats it matter to you?  dont buy them.  people actually do wear shoes and they get worn out and need to be replaced.  and whatever can be done to kill the resell market is just a bonus.

Originally Posted by jayem

I hear you. You remember those White/Gold VI's that were to release in the DMP pack? They're rumors going around saying those might come out. If those came out, I'd buy without hesitation.

Originally Posted by jayem

I hear you. You remember those White/Gold VI's that were to release in the DMP pack? They're rumors going around saying those might come out. If those came out, I'd buy without hesitation.
Those are coming out in a so called "Gold Medal Pack" so your going to have to buy Black/Gold VII's too.  There is a thread with more info in here

It's crazy how the prices keep going up and yet all of us are still excited about nonconfirmed releases... sneaker game is too crazy these days..

Back
Top Bottom