Power Balance

thanx for the info... where can i buy those legit PBs around ortigas?and how much would be the price?
tia

Health and Beyond is your best choice para siguradong legit. The cost is now 2,200. Before it was around 1,900. Ingat sa pagbili lalu na kung hindi sa legit sellers, baka ma fake.

Health and Beyond offers a 90-day warranty. if you accidentally break it, there's a one-time replacement. just bring the receipt and the box.

ive read in the posts earlier that some folks are asking bout the legit vs fake comparison

i just compared mine to a friend's fake pb. mine has the size engraved on the inner side of the band [ behind the PB Logo on the side] while the fake has none.

not sure if this applies to all. that's just what i noticed

Thanks jeyps..
I dont know if i miss it in your previous posts,do u own one bro?anong effect sayo?

joms, i own one... hehe
smile.gif
pa try ko sayo pag nagkita tayo...
smile.gif

Nice,ayt peej..do you think its worth buying?or just merely placebo effect?
One gym mate is trying to demo it just like how they claim its effects to give balance,worked on some.and i saw it eith my eyes but it seem not to be working "yet" on me

If you guys need help in getting legit Power Balance let me know. I have a friend who's selling these at a slightly lower price compared sa malls (direct from US galing).

Sorry for the late reply. My friend is selling it for 1.9K which is the old price before PB became main stream or popular. Right now Health and Beyond is selling it for 2.3K so that is a 400 savings. Not that much but still savings. Hehe.

Passed by STOKED in trinoma.i asked the staff to demo it to me..didn't have any effect..
But when she had my driver test it (who had no info at all about it)said he noticed the effect when asked to wear it...hmmnnn..

I got one from my office mate. i bought it for 1300. i tried to check it with the ones from the web site of power balance itself to spot some differences. but i don't know if the bracelet that is currently posted is the new one that was mentioned by our fellow NT'ers. One difference that I saw was the hologram. Aside from the "PB" logo, there is "genuine authentic" that is printed at the back of "PB" in the bracelet posted in the website. While my bracelet has the "PB" logo printed all over the back of the bigger "PB" logo. that's the only thing that i saw from mine and from the one posted in powerbalance.com.

i heard if you buy it from health and beyond there's a lifetime warranty (they will replace it if gets damaged)... is it true?

Originally Posted by th3ic3man0

I got one from my office mate. i bought it for 1300. i tried to check it with the ones from the web site of power balance itself to spot some differences. but i don't know if the bracelet that is currently posted is the new one that was mentioned by our fellow NT'ers. One difference that I saw was the hologram. Aside from the "PB" logo, there is "genuine authentic" that is printed at the back of "PB" in the bracelet posted in the website. While my bracelet has the "PB" logo printed all over the back of the bigger "PB" logo. that's the only thing that i saw from mine and from the one posted in powerbalance.com.

Can you share some pics of the one which shows the "genuine authentic"?

i dont know but im just sharing.

one week i was wearing yellow PB and i got sick. tried to wear the transparent one then i felt better. now i dont know if i will still wear the yellow one in the future. lol.

there's a store in sm north(main building) 3rd level that sells game cards,action figures,etc(forgot the name though) but its like neutral grounds..
they sell two kinds of power balance bracelets, according to the staff, one is just a classA(according to her, just a fashion statement
wink.gif
, and an orig one,(which are suppose to work
smile.gif
)
and they're selling the "orig" for only 990..

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

there's a store in sm north(main building) 3rd level that sells game cards,action figures,etc(forgot the name though) but its like neutral grounds..
they sell two kinds of power balance bracelets, according to the staff, one is just a classA(according to her, just a fashion statement
wink.gif
, and an orig one,(which are suppose to work
smile.gif
)
and they're selling the "orig" for only 990..

is it comic quest? never knew they carry stuffs like that..

Back
Top Bottom