Power Balance

100% epic fail 
roll.gif

giving in to hype has its consequenses one of it is throwing away some of your money...hope that pb phils would do a refund too for those that got them on their legit stores...

I hope people who bought it and claim to have significant improvements on performance will post here
happy.gif

read that article. My opinion is that PB had no choice but to issue that 'revelation' because they were pressured by AU laws and they do not have scientific basis which is what you could read also from their FAQs, they have always said this as a fact. am i one of the skeptics? yes. i don't believe in magical bracelet mumbo jumbo. but i bought one to help out a friend. so i'm wearing this whatever-bracelet-i'm-sure-doesn't work and this baller friend of mine (not the one that sold it) shows me the 'demo test' and i see it freakin' works somehow. so i'm thinking yeah it's just placebo as most sites say, mind plays tricks etc. so i try the same test on my gf who knows nada about PB, then her mom and it still works. tried the demo with them just holding a PB not even wearing it or explaining, then without and with and w/out again, if it is placebo or mind games, it shouldn't be consistent right. but it still works! so i buy a P100 pb at those tiangge malls, and it doesn't show the same effect.

i'm still a skeptic, if they can't prove it scientifically, i think it's still weird. hope myth busters makes an episode on it. But i'm still wearing mine. even after reading the retraction. crazy.
just MHO.

yeah that would be great if myth busters do that
smile.gif
imma ask my relatives there to write to them. or do they have a website or email so that i could request for that. ill be adding apl shoes to that email too

c'mon fellas,let's really think about this.what if i told you 2 things,first,that i have a bracelet made out of plastic and has a holographic sticker on it that will make you feel stronger and have better balance.then,what if i told you that some company out there marketed,promoted,& hyped up a product that prolly cost a dollar to make and sell them for $30 a pop.which one of the 2 statements seems more likely to be true?

if you're inclined to agree with the first statement then please follow me,i have a monument in luneta i'd like to sell you.

Nah! Never Once believed in this crappy product! They are just fooling people on false hopes claiming that it will make them better. Practice and hard work always wins! No hologram or "placebo effect" will make you better! I'll just wear my ballers instead!
roll.gif

if the placebo effect works on you, then, if you think about it, you actually benefited from the product.
just like wearing jordans over adidas and you're a jordan fan, you'd probably feel better while playing.
weird analogy but still. this is coming from a guy who never once believed in this BS rubber band.
if it works for you, then it's a working product to some degree.

Has anyone heard about the Anion sanitary napkin? Danny Ildefonso uses it and it was also featured in Jessica Soho's show.

These have something to do with negative ions that react to the body which is similar to Power Balance.

Just thought I'd share and I didn't want to start a new thread about it.

Any personal feedback on this?

Back
Top Bottom