POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

How do you dox someone? since I'm a ***** and all. Wanna see if you feel the same way in person.

*** *** Philip quoting but convenient quotes at the season finale but stayed throwing emojis at @afriend and @edshoecator and whoever called an episode whack.

Back on track.

LoL - This show is serious man ... first Hand2Hand blocks me and now you two ....

I'm afraid to do a smh emoji - I don't want to be called out again!

ITS JUST A TV SHOW ~!!

Who's tight though?

Look at your responses. And now I'm getting threatening PMs over a TV show?

I got the message. I replied. Apparently this will resolve itself elsewhere.

So, like you said. let's keep the thread about Power.

Who's tight though?

Look at your responses. And now I'm getting threatening PMs over a TV show?

I got the message. I replied. Apparently this will resolve itself elsewhere.

So, like you said. let's keep the thread about Power.
Don't backtrack now, bro.

My responses were all about Power and poking fun at you. Never came off ill willed and was merely trolling you and the others who told us to let the season play out before criticizing the season. 

You can sit in Brooklyn and call me a ***** from your computer over a show, so it aint above me to see if you gonna do the same in person. 

Last response from me. You can PM me if you want to speak to me.

Last edited:
What backtracking? You whylin' :lol:

How do you dox someone? since I'm a ***** and all. Wanna see if you feel the same way in person.

*** *** Philip quoting but convenient quotes at the season finale but stayed throwing emojis at @afriend and @edshoecator and whoever called an episode whack.

Back on track.

Why you @ edshoecator though? That's you right?

Because you came out of nowhere stuck on the same dialogue.

Maybe I'm in LA right now fam :nerd:

Last edited:
What backtracking? You whylin'
laugh.gif

Why you @ edshoecator though? That's you right?

Because you came out of nowhere stuck on the same dialogue.

Maybe I'm in LA right now fam
nerd.gif
Then you can easily PM me and we can meet up.

That's the homie who is currently locked up in St. Louis.

And you just happened to start posting again in here for the first time since 2014 when he stopped?

Bet.

I'ma take you at face value. No comedy in holding, county, prison etc.

I think we both said what we needed to say in PM. And here.

And you just happened to start posting again in here for the first time since 2014 when he stopped?

Bet.

I'ma take you at face value. No comedy in holding, county, prison etc.

I think we both said what we needed to say in PM. And here.
I waited till the end of the season to post. I read thru the whole thread before responding to you.  I was blocked from all the threads I was active in so I lurked. 

It is what is. Don't come at me on no ***** tip and you and I don't ever have to speak again. 

I feel like they're gonna take a while to put the new episode up after midnight because it's the finale.

Last week I was drunk out of my ***. Stumbled home at 1am, reeking of Henny..right hand clutching a bag of takeout food, left hand in my pants rubbing the wood...fell on the couch, inhaled the food, pressed the "on demand" button on my remote and fell asleep :smh: I didn't even get to watch the episode early :lol:

Woke up an hour later on my floor

Last week I was drunk out of my ***. Stumbled home at 1am, reeking of Henny..right hand clutching a bag of takeout food, left hand in my pants rubbing the wood...fell on the couch, inhaled the food, pressed the "on demand" button on my remote and fell asleep :smh: I didn't even get to watch the episode early :lol:

Woke up an hour later on my floor

Night was lit :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom