POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

finale was extra money. Bills with the big faces. I mean, it moved kinda fast, but it had me focused.

Thoughts

Yo, real talk, I'm about to get my crew together and we gon go look for shorty that play angie and pull up on her. She need a curb stomp asap.

At first I though jukebox would smash tariq, now i'm thinking 50 should.

greg was dumb as rocks.

And my dude Tobias Beecher told greg about how he'd be suckin meats up in prison..easter egg. He knows whats up with the meat suckin. hella meats. hella suckin.

son was alpha as **** though. bustin in angie every night, while every day putting together the puzzle to put her away for life lmaoooo. Dude was furious she broke up with him haha. meh, **** my exes too b.

milan died too easy. son should've been like one of those crews John McClain had to go through, but dudes were doctor cotton.

Ghost should change his name to 'Can't get right'. Bruh finds himself in a new problem every week like princess peach.

Finale was enh. 
Greg getting got had me 
happy.gif
 Hated that fool.

Milan got got too easily.

Angela is now at the top of my "People who gotta go" list on Power.

I hope they invest in better writers for the next two season.

Man was I the only one that paused the show right before Knox got killed. I was yelling at me tv "this can't be the way he goes out!!!" "not like this!!!" "we went through all this b.s. for him to die just like this?!?!" lmao Boy was I mad at that scene. You would think a person like hiim is smarter than that. 

I pretty much enjoyed the finale. 50 Cent seems like he doesn't really want to kill Tariq. Seems like he's taking a liking to the kid. Can see him & Crooked Cop Bae clashing during the next season. 

Next season better involve the death of Angela. I'm tired of that emotional as chick.

The way Ghost & Tommy took down Scarface was perfect, a lil too perfect, but ehhh who cares? 

Still want to know what Tommy did to LaLa since he was still Team Ghost/Tasha.

Last edited:
I actually would've preferred knox didn't die, but instead took the fall and wrap as the informant. Would've been golden.

I actually would've preferred knox didn't die, but instead took the fall and wrap as the informant. Would've been golden.

Yeah that would of been much better. He would of gone crazy being on death row while literally knowing everything and nobody believing him. Knox was stubborn as hell and it cost him.

Damn Angie defending Greg when Greg wasn't even on her side

Greg stupid for letting Mike know he knows, :lol: survival mode at that point

How the hell did Tariq dumbass think that juice box was an NY cop though :/

Tariq chose the dirty over ghost

No way even with Milan dead he didn't have something in his back pocket in case he did get killed. At the same time he did treat his men like ****

So nobody seen any of those ppl pull guns out in the middle of the club right?

Kanaan killed his son and an innocent old woman among other ppl...Now all of a sudden he has a heart when it comes to Ghost's son?

If that's all it took to get rid of Milan, I don't see why they couldn't do that episodes ago

Why they putting Tariq thru real ***** challenges if the plan is just to knock him off?

I'm tired of Ghost getting embarrassed in front of the Karen chick...

I'm tired of Ghost getting embarrassed in front of the Karen chick...

:lol: This show wears out tropes like crazy.

S4 ep1 will have him making it up to her again "***** how bout I just give you club", Tommy saying "you lied to me Ghost" again, and Angela being the worst DA of all times again.

**** Angie. Ghost is normally so meticulous when he dons the all black. It really felt out of character for him to leave prints on the window.

:lol: This show wears out tropes like crazy.

S4 ep1 will have him making it up to her again "***** how bout I just give you club", Tommy saying "you lied to me Ghost" again, and Angela being the worst DA of all times again.

Kanan having a gun up to Dre head then Dre saying how much he hates Ghost and how he's never trying to put him on to ****. Then Kanan says "he did the same **** to me" and has a change of heart

Right? when has he not had gloves when he's Ghost Dog? And dudes wanna act like some **** here isn't lazy and convenient.

Ghost might as well should've rubbed one out on Knoxs pillowcase while smelling Angie's bra. Leave some more evidence

Surprised how noody mentioned how this is another finale in which Ghost finally thought he did something with the club only for it to end on a bad note a few moments later :lol:

He needs to let the club go. **** aint no good.

Last edited:
Always thought it was odd Kanaan was out and about and went completely unseen for an entire season. Do Ghost Tommy, Julio not know several street dudes? NONE of those dudes saw Kanaan? :lol: dude was going to hoop with Tariq and everything. Nobody saw him when he was copping the lean & soda?

Dre is 100% getting killed in season 4. Ghost will eventually find out that Dre knew about Kanaan from the start and then that's it.

Not sure how Ghost will get pinned for Knox. Angie's gonna testify to help establish motive, but her credibility can easily be shattered. Those fingerprints hurt but they don't really have anything else.

I'm quite sure ghost was wearing gloves but whatever

Re-watch the scene. When he leaves he inexplicably takes one off before he tries to lock the window back.

He drops the tool which makes noise so he panics and dips. As he's leaving he puts his bare hand on the window. I can see why people would have an issue with the writing there :lol: his damn name is Ghost and he's shown us several times why.

That was such a rookie mistake & he should've known better. Like imagine Mike leaving the beer on the table after he smoked Knox? :lol: Ghost putting his bare hand on the window is just as ridiculous

Last edited:
How is Kanaan just having sleepovers at grandma crib after he laid her down? Nobody doing a welfare check? Lol

Knox called Sandoval right before he was killed. Sandovals work phone is going to be pinging at Knox house during the time of the murder. Angie will connect the dots, have sex with Ghost in Rikers, and help get Ghost off(double entendre)

Tariq has to die. I see no scenario wheret he makes it out alive.

Dre gangster still in the minor leagues

Where is the button/recording Knox had? I must have missed that

Shorty talking after the finale like Power is the Citizen Kane of TV dramas blew mine. Her head is bloated as hell

How is Kanaan just having sleepovers at grandma crib after he laid her down? Nobody doing a welfare check? Lol

Knox called Sandoval right before he was killed. Sandovals work phone is going to be pinging at Knox house during the time of the murder. Angie will connect the dots, have sex with Ghost in Rikers, and help get Ghost off(double entendre)

Tariq has to die. I see no scenario wheret he makes it out alive.

Dre gangster still in the minor leagues

Where is the button/recording Knox had? I must have missed that

Only way I see Tariq making it, is if Dre saves his dumb***

Back
Top Bottom