POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Last week I was drunk out of my ***. Stumbled home at 1am, reeking of Henny..right hand clutching a bag of takeout food, left hand in my pants rubbing the wood...fell on the couch, inhaled the food, pressed the "on demand" button on my remote and fell asleep :smh: I didn't even get to watch the episode early :lol:

Woke up an hour later on my floor

Son :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah this was pretty good but still a lot of discrepencies.

Proctor and him saying ghost might as well send group text messages of his mistakes :lol:

Finale was not lit at all

:lol: @ getting Milan's man to flip just like that

:lol: @ 6 or 7 people getting guns stuck in their back simultaneously in the middle of a packed club and NOBODY noticing

:lol: @ The ease that people get brought in and then get murked on this show. Ghost running through all the connects last season started this goofy ****. And now they made Milan out to be this all seeing super villain who managed to infiltrate Ghosts entire setup and be a step ahead of him at all times, which was actually dope, but now just like that, Ghost and Tommy murk him without a hitch like everybody knew they would, cmon bruh. No way it shoulda been that easy, no way

:lol: @ Greg telling Sandoval directly to his face that he's the leak like he's p**** and wouldn't just pull the burner out on him :lol:

:lol: @ agent 00Ghost being the stealth king but getting "rattled" because Angela was in Knox's apartment and therefore left the window unlocked + fingerprints on the window so now we gotta deal with this bs storyline where Ghost supposedly is Knox's murderer.

:lol: @ any and all foolishness regarding Tariq. Jukebox looks like she got a fatty tho btw, she could use a sex scene :nerd:

:pimp: but also :lol: @ Dre comforting Karen Bassett when Ghost is getting pulled out, whatever I guess, ditto on the sex scene for Karen tho

Anyway this show's been getting goofy and some of these plotlines now are just...elementary almost. Far from how well Season 1 was done. The episode where Holly got murked mighta been one of the best in the entire series, but outside of that, letdown. I'm tuned out for next season. Maybe binge watch on a rainy day once the season is over, maybe.

If this is the norm I hope they don't have Courtney Kemp writing that BMF series that's supposed to come out down the line.

Last edited:
How is this thread 200 pages.  Just binged this week, and acting and casting is buns.  Story line is a bit flat majority of the time, and some serious ODing with the sex scenes.  That casting was all wrong besides 50 and ol girl from 3LW  IMO.  I really just gave up on it once I got past episode 3 in season 3.

Finale was better than I thought it would be. Still don't think I'll be checking for next season. This season was too goofy once it got going.

**** ANGELA

LOl @ Ghost kissing Angela in the club and getting arrested 10 seconds later

Was it ever confirmed that Keisha got killed? 

They tied everything up so smoothly. I can't wait to see how y'all complain about this one.

The details in this episode was on point. The only reason Ghost's fingerprints came up in the system was because of the near DUI he had last season. Nice little payoff there.

NEED a gif of Tasha pulling the gun out on Tatianna, might have been the highlight of the night :wow:

Rain spilled all the beans :lol:

White FED is determined to taste those Angela yams. He pulled up from deep :rofl:

Dre is still a sucker. Now he doesn't get any blow back for not saying anything about Kanan and he's going to be running Truth now.

Now my only main complaint about this is Greg Knox trying to play Superman. Why does the good guy always have to give a monologue to the bad guy like that? He should have let Sandoval leave and then called his boss :smh:

Back
Top Bottom